General Chat

Stevo985

i object to that final statement, in gabbys post.

tbh it just sounds like stress, you just finished your exams (or still studying?) and are waiting for your future to be decided basically. people tend to undestimate or misunderstand the effects of stress on people, or how it even manifests itself.

you should just chill, enjoy the WC and get the crap out of your mind for a while. it's not easy but stress can be a right word removed if you let it fester.

or do what i do and get some whiskey in yeeee.

I'll try and chill for a bit but it's been like it for a while tbh, hopefully it'll pass. As milfner mentioned I do tend to overthink sometimes so that might contribute as well

Birmingham Airport is rammed this morning with fat chavs and even worse I have so far seen 2 sty dwelling pig **** shirts. I feel sick

Yearly flocking to Magaluf, Malia & Zante?

Bit late Xann, there was a thread for this about a week ago.

Bah.

Surprised it wasn't here, searched for the address too.

Oooh... Slovakia nearly scored another.

Is it just me that isnt fussed by the new retirement age? Occured to me years ago i wouldnt retire at 65

Some woman moaning that she wanted to retire to spend time with her grandkids, said theyd robbed her of a year, im not having that

Is it just me that isnt fussed by the new retirement age? Occured to me years ago i wouldnt retire at 65

Some woman moaning that she wanted to retire to spend time with her grandkids, said theyd robbed her of a year, im not having that

I'd want to want to retire before that. I wouldn't want to work in my 60's personally.

Â