General Chat

Stevo985

I'm buying a pair of sunglasses tomorrow as I'm off to Spain. Should I wait til I get to Spain, or will there be value in the duty free in Ireland? Things like that would generally be cheaper in Spain right? Like a proper pair of ray bans or similar

get to spain and find a looky looky man surely?

I'm buying a pair of sunglasses tomorrow as I'm off to Spain. Should I wait til I get to Spain, or will there be value in the duty free in Ireland? Things like that would generally be cheaper in Spain right? Like a proper pair of ray bans or similar

get to spain and find a looky looky man surely?

I'm looking for a genuine pair though. The ones that polarise the light and that sort of thing.

In other news, the TV license man has started to really get on my back now. He's been ringing all day. And now has finally gotten into the building (let in by someone else) and is knocking on my actual door.

He can keep knocking. clearing in the woods

Anything over £5 is too much.

Agreed!!!! But then again I rarely use sunglasses and I always lose or break them.

Anything over £5 is too much.

Seriously, I doubt you can buy a pair of sunglasses that won't damage your eyes in that price range. With sunglasses cheap is not good, cheap can actually be quite dangerous

Â