General Chat

Stevo985

Cheers. I'm not really that hyped about getting them because I knew I'd got the 2.1 barring a miracle or total failure months ago, I was just more interested in what I got for the dissertation, I was hoping it'd be the highest mark of 3 years, which it's not.

Oh well. Could be worse.

You wouldn't come out alive.

The BBC really is a steaming pile of shite. Before the Federer match they treated us to a video of Sue Barker washing a window. Fantastic coverage. Now I know how to get the bird shit off properly. Tsk.

Also well done on the results Chindie. 67 is a very good mark and only 3 off a first class in your dissertation. Nothing to be disappointed with there.

My dissertation is yet to come. For my dissertation proposal I got 66. I was happy with that as I didn't bother going to research methods. >_>

I don't see how I will beat my highest mark yet though that is 75 for an essay on Britain's complex relationship with Europe. Second is 70 for an essay on child poverty.

Well done Chindie, top effort.

Do you know a kid called Tom Allen also completed his politics degree at Aber this year.

Well done Chindie.

Celebrate with a trip overseas!

Yeah...use the post results jubilation and book a flight somewhere. (outside England!)

Well done Chindie, top effort.

Do you know a kid called Tom Allen also completed his politics degree at Aber this year.

Well done Chindie.

Celebrate with a trip overseas!

Yeah...use the post results jubilation and book a flight somewhere. (outside England!)

Nope, don't know him. Surprisingly given how big Aber is.

As for celebrating overseas... haha. No money for that.

I amgoing to Snobs tonight however, which is nearly as good.

For the second time an American has presented me with a gift in the form of a throw away comment that goes like this "What have the Italians ever done for the World?"

Queue: "Apart from sanitation, irrigation, the roads, the aqueduct, wine, public baths, medicine, art, education, public order, bridges, architecture, very bloody little".

I'm buying a pair of sunglasses tomorrow as I'm off to Spain. Should I wait til I get to Spain, or will there be value in the duty free in Ireland? Things like that would generally be cheaper in Spain right? Like a proper pair of ray bans or similar

For the second time an American has presented me with a gift in the form of a throw away comment that goes like this "What have the Italians ever done for the World?"

Queue: "Apart from sanitation, irrigation, the roads, the aqueduct, wine, public baths, medicine, art, education, public order, bridges, architecture, very bloody little".

The Irish would have come up with all those things eventually. Italy were just a little quicker off the mark

Â