General Chat

Stevo985

First night out back in Brum last night and **** me it was shit. I was back by 2am, we didn't get there till 11.

Worst night at Anarchy ever. Mates decided they all wanted to be in the emo room (which I'm not fan of), I wasn't aware it was a free drinks night so that's a tenner on the door, I tried to order a pint of Becks, turns out all they've got is Carlsberg, have that instead, and it turns out to be even worse than you might from Carlsberg. All the music was shit, there was no atmosphere, my mates sister turned up and she's offensive to the eyes

Massive let down.

Been accepted to uni. Didn't think I had a chance. When I got to the interview there were about 60 people and there was another 2 days of interviews with similar numbers. First thing we were told was that they only had 50 places left on the course so would only be picking the very best from over the 3 days. I didn't think the interview was great for me so was pretty much expecting to be rejected. Celebrating tonight

Been accepted to uni. Didn't think I had a chance. When I got to the interview there were about 60 people and there was another 2 days of interviews with similar numbers. First thing we were told was that they only had 50 places left on the course so would only be picking the very best from over the 3 days. I didn't think the interview was great for me so was pretty much expecting to be rejected. Celebrating tonight

:D YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Congrats to you!!

Â