General Chat

Stevo985

I remember a few years ago, me and my partner in crime at the time were out one saturday day. We blew most of our money on the friday night and only had something like 20 quid each, anyway after a couple of pints he said let's go coral. He was a huge roulette man and went on them most days, anyway we came walking out of there after half hour with over 900 quid. He went and put 400 of it at home and the rest...well let's say we had a good day and night.

No that would be lunch ;)

We had dinner hour at school, rather than lunch (although I've called my midday meal, lunch many times). Then have our tea on a night (although I've called my evenning meal, dinner before now too). Can be used for either I'd say.

What's Atherstone like? I've been offered a job there and if I were to take it I'd probably want to relocate, either to there, or maybe Nuneaton, because **** spending 3 hours a day commuting.

Only 7 destinations in 20 days ... Meh I'd die of boredom :)

Tbf I did most of my US trip by plane as driving just doesn't seem worthwhile in some instances .... I.e went Memphis to New Orleans for example and there doesn't seem to be a lot between the 2 other than broken down pickup trucks and someone sitting on a porch playing a banjo ... Would be a waste of a day driving it ( though I could be wrong ) IMO

Hello Playa's. I love you all.

That's it.

:wub:

Jenny, I twisted my ankle yesterday after chasing a thief (I caught him) to add to the many injuries throughout my career, and it made me think of how you have had many injuries too.

Do you want to have an injury off? It's better than noughts crosses possibly. 

Hello Playa's. I love you all.

That's it.

:wub:

Jenny, I twisted my ankle yesterday after chasing a thief (I caught him) to add to the many injuries throughout my career, and it made me think of how you have had many injuries too.

Do you want to have an injury off? It's better than noughts crosses possibly. 

Isn't this a scene from Lethal Weapon 3?

• Like 1

Â