General Chat

Stevo985

I put a tenner on the roulette last night and turned it into £800, it took me about 3 hours but I'm buzzing about it, that is my credit card and overdraft completely cleared with that

and it only took you 81 goes to win it :)
  • Like 1

Cracking result there Leemond, how did you manage it?

Couple of hits with a large amount on or just grinding away? I like a dabble now and then but I never get that high because once you are in the 50-100 range it would hurt too much to push your luck and end up with nothing.

they found a bomb on my estate in kiddy earlier, not much info around about it yet

Looks like you don't live too far away from my parents!  It wasn't their bomb though...

are you actually italian or just got cannavaro as your avatar?

game of comberton guess who coming up...

Cracking result there Leemond, how did you manage it?

Couple of hits with a large amount on or just grinding away? I like a dabble now and then but I never get that high because once you are in the 50-100 range it would hurt too much to push your luck and end up with nothing.

Nah grind away on it, I always start off by getting on 2/3 of the table (top and bottom line) with £5 on each once I have got up to about £20 you can see if there is one colour favoring the other and the put a tenner on whichever colour it is, keep that up until I have enough to start doubling my losses (lose ten on red, put twenty on then 40 then 80 etc until red comes up and you win your money back)

I'm sitting in the pub on my own at the minute with a pint waiting for my dinner to arrive, one good thing about work is that they send me to pointless meetings all over the place which I am only needed for an hour and once I am done I can go straight home, just got back from Peterborough for a meeting which took 40 minutes

I'm sitting in the pub on my own at the minute with a pint waiting for my dinner to arrive, one good thing about work is that they send me to pointless meetings all over the place which I am only needed for an hour and once I am done I can go straight home, just got back from Peterborough for a meeting which took 40 minutes

It only took 40 minutes because you got bored and volleyed everyone attending the meeting in the jaw, didn't you?

• Like 2

Â