General Chat

Stevo985

Challenge accepted. Are we going for pure number of injuries or severity though?

Let's go for both,

I'll name a part of the body and say what I think is the worst thing that's happened to the specific area then you do the same and name another part.

Others can play if they so wish.

ROUND#1 - Shoulder

I once had to catch a couple of suicide jumpers which resulted in both my shoulders becoming separated from their sockets. (They survived. My Parka did not)

EDIT - I've just thought, when I say 'separated' I don't mean my arms came off in the sense they were yanked off my body and these jumpers plunged down each holding one of my arms, just that they came out of their sockets but stayed inside my skin attached to my torso and my parka ripped.

Edited by 8pints

Ok that's a lie!

I broke my collarbonne and tore my rotator cuff. Currently typing with a limp!

Haha no it isn't. That wasn't recently by the way, it was five years ago.

I've broken over hundred bones over a twelve year period, including my collarbone three times.

My knees are ****** although I type with my hands so they're not causing any problems for me.

What about....Elbows?

A rottweiler once chewed my Brachialis I'm not DDID  

I have had hot duck fat melt the skin on my arm  B)

To be fair I know chefs that have had to have skin grafts and all sorts plus the long hours working in such heat can cause some serious exhaustion and a whole host of problems.

Cooking for a living is a serious business.

I have had hot duck fat melt the skin on my arm  B)

To be fair I know chefs that have had to have skin grafts and all sorts plus the long hours working in such heat can cause some serious exhaustion and a whole host of problems.

Just ask Walter White 

• Like 1

I have had hot duck fat melt the skin on my arm B)

Just ask Walter White

Just make sure you knock first

• Like 1

Some of you will remember I had an avulsion fracture of my right ischial tuberosity.  I couldn't do any sport for 20 years until I found a surgeon who could detach my hamstring, slice the avulsed fragment from my sciatic nerve and then remove it completely, remove the shattered fragments and then reattach my hamstring.

As injuries go, it takes some topping!

Â