General Chat

Stevo985

I've never done the banjo string, but I did once rip my foreskin in twain. Morning shag with the ex, who was menstruating, so I thought nothing of my blood splattered cock after pulling out. Hit the shower. Pain. It took forever to heal, but worked out for the best because my foreskin used to be painfully tight, whereas now it rolls up and down like a sock with the elastic gone.

Ewww

The mrs has just put a picture of me on her fb. I'm naked with my penis between my legs and I'm wearing her hair extentions on my head. I've not trimmed down below for ages,so I've got a big bush. I don't look bad if I'm honest.

The mrs has just put a picture of me on her fb. I'm naked with my penis between my legs and I'm wearing her hair extentions on my head. I've not trimmed down below for ages,so I've got a big bush. I don't look bad if I'm honest.

To the rogues!

Went on the piss with my neighbours last night, I forgot how out of practice I am and what massive piss heads they are.

I'm definitely feeling it today, doubt if I'll have a drink for the match tonight...actually I can see me watching it in bed

Edited by leemond2008

Went on the piss with my neighbours last night, I forgot how out of practice I am and what massive piss heads they are.

I'm definitely feeling it today, doubt if I'll have a drink for the match tonight...actually I can see me watching it in bes

result!

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Â