General Chat

Stevo985

jolly_rancher_jelly_beans.jpeg

My favourite American discovery of the past week. Truly addictive. To the point I'm glad I finished them and can't gorge myself anymore :) A taste sensation.

• Like 1

My favourite American discovery of the past week. Truly addictive. To the point I'm glad I finished them and can't gorge myself anymore :) A taste sensation.

all the way to Canada only to embrace American food  ... Philistine :)

They look like they might be able to fill the enormous void left by the now deceased 'Starburst Joosters'!

Cadburys do a chocolate covered banana chew bar in Australia/NZ that is **** amazing, no idea why they don't sell it here but I got a few from the place in the touchwood centre in Solihull.

Generally only available this time of year.

There are better jellybeans, though.

Cadburys do a chocolate covered banana chew bar in Australia/NZ that is **** amazing, no idea why they don't sell it here but I got a few from the place in the touchwood centre in Solihull.

Cadbury Jaffas from NZ are the nuts too.

Oi, I'm 5"5! I'm a small man, not a dwarf.

Grandma is my age but looks like she's been living on the streets of Detroit for 5 years.

That's what I said, a small man. I'm 5"6 myself.

I'm 5'7! In your little faces!

Â