General Chat

Stevo985

by the way my question about putting food in the oven was a legitimate one, could someone answer it please

I know that frying food and shit like that can get messy but what about in the oven? surely it would just go black crisp up and make a **** load of smoke, my oven wouldnt **** explode or anything would it????

by the way my question about putting food in the oven was a legitimate one, could someone answer it please

I know that frying food and shit like that can get messy but what about in the oven? surely it would just go black crisp up and make a **** load of smoke, my oven wouldnt **** explode or anything would it????

Sod off lanky, there's a thread for "things you often wonder".

I'm as wide as I am tall anyway you fookin heightist bastards. I'm the king of the little men, any beef with us you go through me first.

DDID reacts badly as leemond tries to apologise for his insults.

YD59C.gif

not once did I apologise...I am better than the little people

but I am going hungry at the moment, I have no bread so I'm eating ham straight out of the packet my only option is oven food

DDID reacts badly as leemond tries to apologise for his insults.

YD59C.gif

not once did I apologise...I am better than the little people

but I am going hungry at the moment, I have no bread so I'm eating ham straight out of the packet my only option is oven food

I hope you burn. 

(for what it's worth, it'll *likely* just cook itself to ash)

I aint **** trusting your kind anyway

I'll be moving onto my **** sweetcorn chicken and bacon mayonaise stuff straight out of the tub now.

the worrying thing is that it doesn't bother me at all eating like a tramp, sometimes I actually prefer eating like an animal rather than cooking stuff and plating it up

Pfffft, You consider them people leemond? That's weak. They are freaks, playthings, sideshow attractions to be mocked by us 'normies'. Nothing more.

You won't be saying that when you wake up with me inside you tonight.

Consider yourself warned. 

if I put food in the oven and forget about it would it potentially burn my flat to the ground or would it just burn to a crisp and get really smokey in the kitchen???

Potentially it could burn your house to the ground, but a burned, hard to clean and smelly mess is more likely.

Follow the instructions on the packaging.

Use the countdown or alarm on your phone or tv to remind you when it should be taken out. Set it a couple of minutes early just in case your oven is a bit eager.

My stalker has started txting me, and me being the fool I am I have indulged her in conversation, now she is asking me questions like ''what do you think the greatest song ever by anyone is'' I told her that the question was **** ridiculous and not even worth answering and she said ''I need something new to listen to I like country so I mite download some country music''

I just replied saying crack on you **** idiot

she replied ''lol''

My stalker has started txting me, and me being the fool I am I have indulged her in conversation, now she is asking me questions like ''what do you think the greatest song ever by anyone is'' I told her that the question was **** ridiculous and not even worth answering and she said ''I need something new to listen to I like country so I mite download some country music''

I just replied saying crack on you **** idiot

she replied ''lol''

Instead of engaging her in conversation because you yourself are a lonely piss can, only to trash her seemingly low self esteem even more, how about next time you leave her alone and let her attempt to move on with her life. How an animal like you has women pining after them I have no idea.

This time, no jokes. 

she knows the drill, I aint just going to completely ignore her because I work with her, when I am at work we often joke and **** about, but it has got to the point where I have told her enough is enough and I cant be arsed with her any more, however if she keeps texting me I will reply everynow and again and I will indulge in conversation, she knows that nothing is going to come of it and she knows that it will more than likely end in me telling her to leave me alone.

It aint a case of an animal like me having women pining after me, its the case of 1 woman not leaving me alone.

none offense taken

Â