General Chat

Stevo985

I am an 'Emergent Service Worker' according to the BBC's new class system survey. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22000973

I came up as "Elite " .. I agree with Jon though in that it's flawed and doesn't ask enough / right  questions

of those groups I'd have expected to have come up as more "established middle class"  if the study was more scientific

Breakfast-lunch-supper

Not cos I'm posh, but because it's less ambiguous.

dinner can be lunch or dinner

tea can be supper or a drink or an afternoon sandwich thing.

If you say 'lunch' or 'supper' at least you don't have to explain yourslef

I'd be with Stevo there. Supper is a small meal at some point after dinner. Or 'doner kebab' as I call it of a Saturday.

What IS the FP of the Heil today? I've gone to their website and it's all vacuous shite except for a nasty "here's where the immigrants are going" map of Britain half way down the page telling us that Zimbabweans seemingly love Leicester.

What IS the FP of the Heil today? I've gone to their website and it's all vacuous shite except for a nasty "here's where the immigrants are going" map of Britain half way down the page telling us that Zimbabweans seemingly love Leicester.

daily-mail.jpg

Just about to use a stove top espresso maker, what is the plastic ring inside the top for? Do I use it or take it out?

I guess these type of dilemmas are just for inbred, dribbling emergent service worker types, any of you elite 'real people' nobles able to help?

Just about to use a stove top espresso maker, what is the plastic ring inside the top for? Do I use it or take it out?

I guess these type of dilemmas are just for inbred, dribbling emergent service worker types, any of you elite 'real people' nobles able to help?

No idea. I just bought a Nespresso machine. Its ace.

I have no idea, I have Djambi grind all of my Kopi Luwak by hand.

• Like 2

I have no idea, I have Djambi grind all of my Kopi Luwak by hand.

Haha, Gareth I love your avatar. Can you ask Djambi my question and get him to send me a telegram or something?

I will assist you lowly prole. Leave the plastic ring as is!

Â