General Chat

Stevo985

Supper is ever so posh sounding :)

Breakfast - Dinner - Tea  for me

Strangely, in my experience, the typical user of "supper" is lower-class than the typical user of "dinner" (though the sample sizes are very different... I've only really seen "supper" used by Swamp Yankees)

Started playing fifa through this website called virgin gaming, if your any good at fifa and need the extra money for the nights out it is perfect.

I've considered this, but won't people pass around defence when they go 1-0 up?

If you're into that kind of stuff DDID, have a look here - mate of mine from Brum now in japan...

**** weird lol, I've been using the tips and regime from that very site for a month now and can definitely say the fella knows what he is on about. My beer belly has decreased already just from following the diet and basic exercise tips.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

I have just this second woke up from a dream where I went crazy in a coffee shop and killed about 20 people with a sword whilst listening to the muppets on my headphones, only it wasn't me it was another personality called Ray.

I then went home and convinced myself that if I **** about with my guitar amp doing things like playing the muppets through it in reverse and switching the power off then I could turn back time by 24 hours and wouldn't have to go to prison.

I tried out that class test and the result that came up was "How have you gained access to the internet you scumbag piece of shit?"

I gave it a go, got "Established middle class", so it's definitely a load of bollocks.

Weight is just as important so no I think I have it figured.

It keeps your metabolism ticking over too. I'm not talking about having a meal, just a piece of toasted seeded loaf. Just one. Sack the peanut butter off if you're not fussed about the protein. Zero fat yogurt is another good one, just a couple of spoons can be enough. 

You may think you have it figured, you probably don't. For what it's worth neither do I.

I'm looking to study biology and nutrition starting in September, fascinating stuff. Especially the myths. 

If you're interested in the myths you may very well find out that what you've advised BOF to do is one of the myths you'll study...

(I'm not saying it IS a myth, but there's so much conflicting stuff out there regarding meal timings that it wouldn't surprise me if it was)

Edited by Stevo985

one of my mates is having an engagement party this Saturday and she has been banging on about how much she wants me to go, the only problem is that it is my birthday as well.

Normally people would understand that if you want to go out and celebrate your birthday but I never do fook all for mine its never interested me, now my mates are saying that they want to get together and have a good piss up and maybe go out for a curry or something.

I have already mentioned to her that me mates want to go out but she is saying that she want's me there even if it is just for an hour or 2.

**** hell first time that I mite actually do something for me birthday and I am getting grief for it

Go the engagement party, say hello, shake a few hands, have a glass of bubbly, then make your excuses and go meet your mates.

It's the perfect excuse to leave the engagement party before it gets shit.

Started playing fifa through this website called virgin gaming, if your any good at fifa and need the extra money for the nights out it is perfect.

I've considered this, but won't people pass around defence when they go 1-0 up?

I used to do the virign gaming thing on fifa 12, was good fun.. No one really passed it round the back. You should give it a go.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

one of my mates is having an engagement party this Saturday and she has been banging on about how much she wants me to go, the only problem is that it is my birthday as well.

Normally people would understand that if you want to go out and celebrate your birthday but I never do fook all for mine its never interested me, now my mates are saying that they want to get together and have a good piss up and maybe go out for a curry or something.

I have already mentioned to her that me mates want to go out but she is saying that she want's me there even if it is just for an hour or 2.

**** hell first time that I mite actually do something for me birthday and I am getting grief for it

Is this woman your fiancé?

ha nah but she is one of me closest mates.

I ain't going anyway **** it, It doesn't start till 7:30pm and it would take me too long to go over there just to have a quick drink and then shoot off.

sounds to me like one last chance to spectacularly bust out of the friendzone

(to drag up last week's topic)

I ain't going anyway **** it, It doesn't start till 7:30pm and it would take me too long to go over there just to have a quick drink and then shoot off.

I was thinking the same.

I was thinking the same.

yeah, I'd say he only needs turn up for about 20 minutes, but shouldn't eat anything bitter or strong tasting the 24 hours before

Edited by chrisp65

I was thinking the same.

yeah, I'd say he only needs turn up for about 20 minutes, but shouldn't eat anything bitter or strong tasting the 24 hours before

He also should NOT mention THIS:

I have just this second woke up from a dream where I went crazy in a coffee shop and killed about 20 people with a sword whilst listening to the muppets on my headphones, only it wasn't me it was another personality called Ray.

:ph34r:

Birthday drinks down the pub is acceptable , a full blown party for your actual wedding is acceptable  .. but an engagement party GTFO to the point I'd almost de-friend them

Never seen the point of engagements.

We decided we were going to get married and set a date. I suppose that made us de facto "engaged", but we certainly didn't have a party or anything like that. I didn't buy a ring, but my mum gave her a diamond ring that used to belong to HER grandmother, which was a nice gesture, and appreciated.

Whereas I've known people who actually formally announced that they were GOING to get engaged at some specific date in the future. Crazy.

• Like 2

Â