General Chat

Stevo985

I think my son is addicted to looking at pictures of the number 5 on the internet.  

Number+5+cdcover.jpg

He approves. 

I know kids can be weird about certain things, but I don't think I can stress just how much my son seems to like the number 5.  Maybe it's a Paul McGrath thing. 

I don't know, I hear when I scratch my ear and if I stretch it I can hear a little, I've put some drops in and will see (hear?) in the morning.

Edited by Ingram85

I used earplugs today for the first time following a night shift and I've not been able to hear out of my left ear since waking up this afternoon :(

Sounds like (or not! Ah ha!) you've shoved one of the earplugs right in your lughole and now it's stuck. Too bad. You'll never get it out now. Might have to learn to live with it. Sign language is fun, give that a go.

Hearing is still ****, better than yesterday bit very muffled. Right ear is fine though so I can hear things, I'm not a fliddy mong mong just yet.

Oh and the 'U wot m8' kid is from Wigan, called Martin and helped people caught in a bush crash. The video of him on the news where the infamous picture came from is on YouTube. I'll leave the crushing, disappointing revelation for those that watch it.

Hearing is still ****, better than yesterday bit very muffled. Right ear is fine though so I can hear things, I'm not a fliddy mong mong just yet.

Hope it comes back mate, I'm pretty much deaf in my right ear (less than 25% hearing in it) got a perforated ear drum caused by an infection when I was about 21, hurt like fook, you get used to it but it is shit knowing that you will never appreciate dark side of the moon on your headphones the way you used to

Â