General Chat

Stevo985

played online Poker tonight for the first time in yonks

came second having been down to my last few chips at one point , but went out on a bad call when my instinct told me I was beat ... I had 2 pair but the potential flush was on the table ... every gut instinct told me he had hit it on the river .. and yet I still called .. D'oh

It was so windy in the city centre at lunchtime my tie was blown undone :wacko:

One of the few joys of living on the Heathrow flightpath is watching the planes coming in for landing almost sideways on a windy day.

Police have arrested a 34-year-old man in connection with a brutal assault on a teenage girl in Plaistow.

The 16-year-old student was knocked unconscious after she was struck over the head around midday on Tuesday, November 13 on High Street.

The suspect was arrested last night and he is currently being held in custody at an east London police station.

Hopefully he gets the chair

hope you're all well! This forum has changed ... and nothing like some annoying self promoting ay.. thought i'd share my highlight of uni football so far (20 seconds)

also been selected by the Uni to trial (key word!) for teamGB for University olympics in Kazan, Russia next summer so here's hoping that goes well!

carry on ... :ph34r:

Pace, can beat a man, nice chipped finish..... Lambo lambo sign him up. Lambo Lambo sign him up.

Anyone else getting a slow web tonight?

Green lights at my ISP but can't even get a steady stream from YouTube.

* Sorted - It was the wireless box.

Bugger - Could have watched the match, instead it was the girlfriend chatting over Collymore.

hope you're all well! This forum has changed ... and nothing like some annoying self promoting ay.. thought i'd share my highlight of uni football so far (20 seconds)

also been selected by the Uni to trial (key word!) for teamGB for University olympics in Kazan, Russia next summer so here's hoping that goes well!

carry on ... :ph34r:

Dalian-esque!!

Some bloke thought he'd chance the swollen river by my parents' house in his 4X4. Got stuck and managed to get out but his pregnant partner couldn't get out. Multiple fire engines, ambulances and police called. They had to use divers and a dingy to get her out.

There was signs up and the river looked like the Zambezi but he wasn't the only one to try his luck.

Â