General Chat

Stevo985

You turn away from General Chat for one afternoon and you miss a whole marriage. Always the bridesmaid and never the bride :(

Don't worry I think bigjohn10 is single, and he even has a sex chamber adorned with pictures of randy lerner with "I hate you" written in his own blood on them, drop him a pm.

not looking forward to the next week or so at all, unlimited overtime and I am desperate for the money so I am going to absolutely rape it

12 hour shift today

12 hour shift tomorrow

4 hours on saturday

4 hours on sunday (possibly)

12 hours on monday

1 night stay in bromley so I am out for tuesday and wednesday

12 hours on thursday

12 hours on friday

gunna kill me but it'll be worth the effort in my next pay packet I recon

Went to the German market last night with mother.

Enjoyed it. Probably the most time I've spent there since it's been going.

Anyone put off by the crowds I'd advise going in the week. It was busy enough to have a bit of atmosphere but quiet enough that we could move around freely and find a place to perch when we ate and drank.

Only complaint is a lot of the food places are all the same, and I couldn't find most of the cool stuff that people recommended on here.

I ended up having a spicy bratwurst and some garlic bread with a few chips (which were all delicious to be fair) and my mom had a ham bap thing which also looked great. I got her some stollen for after which she bloody loved, so cheers for the suggestion on that! I settled for some pancakes.

Washed down with some lager for me and she had some Gluwine or whatever it's called, another solid suggestion from you lot!

Couldn't find any of the other stuff. I saw some "german burgers" which I guess could have been the Frikadeller. No sign of any weiner schnitzel though (which I was looking out for given your guys' description of it!)

Decent few hours to be fair. Don't see what all the hate is about, although again I could see it being a pain when it's rammed.

I used to love the german market when I was younger, me and my mates would go up there and get royally pissed at a decent price then move into a nice warm pub (usually the troc before it went shite)

these day's though at £4 a pint and £4 deposit on your glass, fook that I'm not paying that much

also it is so rammed there now that you cant move if you go after work or on a weekend

Â