General Chat

Stevo985

Me too. My evenings ruined by the fact I've got a shit day at work tomorrow and Wednesday were being taken over by a different company who we have been told will pay us price work rather that the day rate I get now.

Don't mind Mondays. It's bloody Sunday that frustrates me. You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

• Like 1

well after nearly 10 years in construction after soon i may be looking for a career change, it seems the demands of going on pricework means the possibility of earning decent money isnt happening so ill probably look to get out of it soon, ill be 27 in a few weeks and already my back is **** (early degenerative wear in spine means i have the spine of a pensioner, already had best part of 2 years in agony with it), my knees are already beginning to hurt from all the bending and my hands are begining to show signs of vibration white finger. if anyone asked me for advice on getting into construction id tell them to stay well away.

Â