General Chat

Stevo985

Just gone out to buy beer and there's a young gentleman selling weed outside the corner shop.

You really can get everything down there now.

Sainsbury's need to up their game.

Anyways

Do you ever crave a stress free day? I have been off work (holiday) for the last 2 weeks and I've done absolutely **** all just sat around and chilled out on my our for nearly 14 days it's been lovely, today I went round me mom n dads thought yeah we can go the club and watch the match go back to theirs and just chill out with the dog, it never works out man I am back at my own now trying to watch the boxing but it's all kicking off outside, as soon as I try to make a concerted effort to chill out the freaks come out and spoil it all lol

You've had nearly 14 days of stress-free time and you crave more? Well I never...

I found the aliens at area 51 on google earth once. Have a look, it's all there, plain as day. A few miles north of main base, there's what appears to be some sort of tank, with an Alien inside. It's waving at the satellite, I swear to god.

I'd go white shirt and black (or other dark colour) tie. In fact i wear that combo myself fairly regularly. Sounds boring but I think it works

1244835188_topman-special-edition-grey-suit_1.jpg

Or light blue shirt would work too but with a different colour tie.

You could also go for a tie that matches the suit, but that might fall under "flashy"

But if it's good enough for Gosling, it's good enough for me

RG-Grey-Suit.jpg

So do we think Area 51 has got some aliens or is just highly secret aircraft?
Experimental aircraft, all piloted by Amelia Earhart.
and now Neil Armstrong. I believe his death was faked.

Â