General Chat

Stevo985

I've got a Beko fridge, and it makes really unusual sounds all the time. Bought it last year.

I only rent though and have a really over sensitive smoke alarm so if it burns the house down it's no biggie. Just be quite hot I would have thought.

I had a BEKO fridge at uni.

Nothing ever went wrong with it. Although we rearranged the letters to say KOBE because we had a friend called Kobe.

So you might want to try that

Oh, I admit it does make funny noises.

The best one sounds like a puppy whining (and NO, there isn't, before somebody suggests it).

Edited by mjmooney

Yes Jim. Even if it's gone off you'll know by tasting but it'll do you no harm and isn't particularly rank (though I'm not a picky man in general). Odds are it'll be fine.

Hell, I remember seeing somebody on a local TV programme (think it was Midlands Today) open a bottle of beer from the 16th Century and drink it.

They said it was surprisingly nice (quite sweet), but it oxidised incredibly quickly, and tasted pretty awful after just a few minutes of being opened.

oxidising is your problem, when i worked for a bit in food stuff like chocolate and the cookies we were making had a safe mix ratio when it was out of date, iirc it was 15%, they just blend it in at the mixing stage and no one ever knows

so based on that you need 15% old beer and 85% new beer and then it will be perfectly safe...

My hovercraft is full of eels.

I was considering learning that in Hungarian to say to a girl I know but then I thought she probably wouldn't get the reference and just think I'm even more of a fool.

Â