General Chat

Stevo985

16 hours ago, Xann said:

Wales Online

Cuts shut the public bogs and now they're shitting everywhere in Swansea 😮 

"We understand that, unfortunately, a member of the public may have walked through the route in the meantime and spread the waste further. "

No doubt some phone word removed zombie not watching where they were going. Good.

my local club Chertsey Town juat made it to Wemberly in the FA vase , winning on penalties 

should be a good day out for the whole town with an added bonus that Chertsey could be crime  free for a day for the first time since Alfred the great was king 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

my local club Chertsey Town juat made it to Wemberly in the FA vase , winning on penalties 

should be a good day out for the whole town with an added bonus that Chertsey could be crime  free for a day for the first time since Alfred the great was king 

Crime free? All those empty houses will be prime burglar targets. 

On 29/03/2019 at 13:39, BOF said:

"We understand that, unfortunately, a member of the public may have walked through the route in the meantime and spread the waste further. "

No doubt some phone word removed zombie not watching where they were going. Good.

They should see the pedestrian tunnel under the ring road by Snow Hill station . . . three big human turd piles a few weeks back one morning, turned into giant skidmarks by the end of the work day. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

They should see the pedestrian tunnel under the ring road by Snow Hill station . . . three big human turd piles a few weeks back one morning, turned into giant skidmarks by the end of the work day. 

Lets hope a few phone zombies slipped and fell face first into it. 

11 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Haha apparently she is also a "lifelong fan" and her favourite Cure album is Japanese Whispers, which among cure fans is widely acknowledged to be one of their worst. There's more than just that clip out there. But Bob Smith on top form there

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Move to Germany complete, start work tomorrow, moving house is shit, bit weird living in a city for the 1st time with all the noise, worst is I have crazy bad hayfever 

Good luck! How come you moved out there? I'd be awful with the language barrier aha

10 minutes ago, Warnock said:

Good luck! How come you moved out there? I'd be awful with the language barrier aha

German missus, better here than waiting for the brexit aftermath, my job in UK didn't seem overly secure going forward so a new job was probably on the cards this year anyway

International office so everyone has to talk English, not sure how black country is going to go down yet...there was a German guy yesterday parked his car in a space that I wanted so i asked him if he could move cos of me trying to move furniture etc honest he spoke better english than me 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

German missus, better here than waiting for the brexit aftermath, my job in UK didn't seem overly secure going forward so a new job was probably on the cards this year anyway

International office so everyone has to talk English, not sure how black country is going to go down yet...there was a German guy yesterday parked his car in a space that I wanted so i asked him if he could move cos of me trying to move furniture etc honest he spoke better english than me 

To be fair, Germany has at least a big a spread of accents and dialects as Britain has. 

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

A Carrey v Mussolini feud was not what I was expecting to see when I came to look in this thread.

I await next week’s Sandler v Mugabe showdown with much anticipation.

Carrey does appear to have gone batshit mental over the last few years 

Â