Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I tell you what I find 'interesting' Glaston, its how you manage to twist everything to back your opinion, you are very selective. For instance when you want to talk about Spurs having got closer to the top 4 than Villa you use 'recent years' and then when you want to talk about net spend you talk about the 'last two years' somewhat handy that don't you think.

No, because you miss the point: I'm told that Spurs expenditure is "laughable" because we haven't yet finished top 4. Yet when Villa spend more than Spurs - as they have done in the last 2 years - but likewise have not yet finished top 4, it's apparently a different story, and doubtless will still be a different story if you don't finish top 4 time around.

Personally, I don't regard either clubs spending as laughable and nor do I imagine that reaching top 4 is as easy as some seem to think.

How about we turn that on its head, Villa have got closer to the top 4 in the last two years and in the last 4 years your net spend has been higher than Villa's. There you go, easy. There are some facts for you.

This is not the original post that I responded to. That's fine - my response to that original post has sparked your post, a post which again changes the line of attack, the earlier argument having been quietly abandoned.

But to respond to your new argument: Yes, Villa have gotten closer than Spurs to top 4 in the last 2 years, but not as close as Spurs came in either of the 2 years previous to that. And in the last 2 years Spurs have at least won a trophy and we're currently sitting in 4th place ... so it's not all so bad eh?

I've no idea what Villa's net spend has been during the last 4 years. If you say that Villa's is lower then I'll accept that to be the case.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is just a toadier version of Daniel Levy. Glaston i'll ask you again. Did you or did you not get villa fans (who post on this site) banned from a spurs site? We already know the answer but just have the cojones to admit it.

The ones who lack "cojones" are those who lack the guts to be open and honest.

Agree! and ones who lack "cojones" are those who choose to hide away during a bad patch and come straight back when things go a bit smoother.

He is just a toadier version of Daniel Levy. Glaston i'll ask you again. Did you or did you not get villa fans (who post on this site) banned from a spurs site? We already know the answer but just have the cojones to admit it.

Anyone who has been thrown off a Spurs site has done it themselves by seeking to:

(a) sneak in under false pretences, with false motives and intentions.

(B) join a site that didn't want them, despite knowing the policy of that site

I post here without seeking to tell lies about my allegiance, without seeking to break site policy and with a genuine interest in discussing football with rival fans.

The ones who lack "cojones" are those who lack the guts to be open and honest.

Moreover, I hear that at least one Villa fan temporarily gained access and posted a torrent of racist abuse before being thrown out. I don't know who that was, but I'm sure the Villa fan concerned does.

jeremy.jpg

I will ask you again, did you get Villa supporters from this forum banned from a Tottenham forum?

Watching the game... anyone else think Peter Crouch is a cheat and that its a foul against him 80% of the times he goes for a header?

Always has an arm or hand on opposing players shoulders.

Watching Spuds so far today i know none of there fans can call us a long ball team anymore. One tactic Dawson to Crouch

Watching the game... anyone else think Peter Crouch is a cheat and that its a foul against him 80% of the times he goes for a header?

Always has an arm or hand on opposing players shoulders.

Watching Spuds so far today i know none of there fans can call us a long ball team anymore. One tactic Dawson to Crouch

That's a bit harsh.. sometimes it was Corluka to Crouch.

Net spend is pure bollocks? On the contrary, it's of vital importance to any club's balance sheet and is the best measure of overall expenditure: money out minus money in.

only if you are a plc .. try putting your pov over to Chelsea or MAn City

and you missed the point ... which is We are playing catchup , hence we've had to spend more in the past 2 seasons , spurs have outspent us for **** knows how long and suddently only the last 2 seasons count ... well in the last season we finished above you , so it was clealry money well spent , wasn't it :-)

Defoe, best chance of the game and completly fluffed it from 3 yards.

Yeah but if we'd given him 4 more he'd scored one.

Crouch however, I don't really care what he does when winning headers if the refs let him do it.. He won most of them and 80% of the time found a Spurs player with the knock downs. Its a huge difference to Carew who wins everything, gives away a foul half the time and the ball bounces off him randomly the rest of the time.

How full of shit are their fans too, booing and giving it the big one. They've got ideas way way above their stations.

Deluded fuckwits, all of them.

No doubt we'll be subjected to a few days of bollocks from a certain poster after he's finished posted on lord knows how many other fans forums :yawn:

Â