Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt we'll be subjected to a few days of bollocks from a certain poster after he's finished posted on lord knows how many other fans forums :yawn:

Would that be GrasstonSpur? The guy who lords it on here and grasses up VT posters who dare to enter the sacred spurs ITK site. Nerd.

No doubt we'll be subjected to a few days of bollocks from a certain poster after he's finished posted on lord knows how many other fans forums :yawn:

Would that be GrasstonSpur? The guy who lords it on here and grasses up VT posters who dare to enter the sacred spurs ITK site. Nerd.

Not me, nearly on three figures and still going :-D

You do know he will now be going through all the posts to see who nearly up to three figures :D

I'll confidently say now Spurs will finish no higher than 6th.

A few tough home games left and don't win much away from home so can't see them getting more than 65 points.

Crouch's finishing was terrible tonght, surprised they didn't make any subs as they could've done with more drive from Jenas in the centre. And Glaston, I'm suprised Krankjaer didn't come on, played quite well since he joined so why's he out of favour at the minute?

You could tell they were really getting wound up when they sang Boring Boring Villa. Made me laugh for the game. You would think with their expensive ticket prices thay would moan at their own players for not taking the initiative and really have a go at us.

As Joe Royle said they were playing more long ball than Villa.

You do know he will now be going through all the posts to see who nearly up to three figures :D

LMFAO, probably explains why he is yet to post after being on here for a few hours browsing!

To be honest I noticed the long ball against Leeds and felt they played it more than us! What does piss me off is the fact that referees are lenient on Crouch but everytime Carew jumps, they blow up, there was one moment where Dawson attempted a WWE move rather than head the ball but we get nothing! But as someone stated not at our best and they still couldn't beat us!

To be honest I noticed the long ball against Leeds and felt they played it more than us! What does piss me off is the fact that referees are lenient on Crouch but everytime Carew jumps, they blow up, there was one moment where Dawson attempted a WWE move rather than head the ball but we get nothing! But as someone stated not at our best and they still couldn't beat us!

Crouch plays for England, Carew doesn't

And one of them was supporting the view of the deluded manager of their "arch" rivals, who they will be always be inferior.

What were the Villa fans singing back, was it " Are you Arsenal in disguise?" I couldn't quite hear on ESPN but it seemed to draw some boos off the home support. Cheek calling Villa boring - Dawson & Co simply hoofed it upfield towards Crouch & Defoe at every opportunity!

Hoof to Crouch, hoof to Crouch and for a change hoof to Crouch!
Hoof to Carew or Heskey,both teams turned it into a shit long ball game..

but we know we play boring long ball football at times. Spurs fans think they are 2nd coming of Barcelona

Â