Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

07-minister.jpg

Entry to the secret online forum is by special invitation only. Only those chosen by Harry Redknapp can enter this forum where every transfer is disclosed to those supporters.

Next season we will get Ashley Young, Agbonlahor, Stuart Downing, Ronaldo, and Fabregas. The Spurs ITK will know first.

In all seriousness, I think Spurs have made a serious error getting rid of Keane. If Defoe gets injured for any length of time they are in trouble. :D

Boo! Killjoy - interrupting cheap laughs with actual debate.

Now, who was that multi-billionaire Arab investor in the beret?

I hope that Defoe gets a not serious injury that will keep him out for the rest of the season. Defoe is as important to Spurs as Agbonlahor is to us.

Trouble with City is that they have so many players, they don't really suffer when one is injured.

Liverpool is fu.... without Torres, so that is going according to plan.

07-minister.jpg

Spurs have always finished in the top of the league. Spurs have never been no. 10. Spurs will destroy all opponents and no one will ever score against spurs. Ledly King can play all games and Lennon is the best player in the world. Every player in the world wants to paly for Spurs.

Spurs one away win in their last eight. :lol:

I keep on telling you Spurs fans your lack of bottle away from home is the reason you never get in the top 4.

So puts incredible pressure on your home form and you still have to play us, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea at the lane.

Actually it's 2 wins away in the last 8 away games (Pompey and Blackburn), plus 4 draws, including draws away at Villa, Everton, Fulham and B'ham.

Is that so bad?

I'm also not sure why you are laughing - take a look at the table and figure that after next weekend Villa might need to gain 6 points on Spurs in order to overtake us in the table.

Two of those away wins have come at Hull and Pompey, two places we've yet to visit and I'd expect us to win that.

Glaston, you keep on going about attempting to break the top 4, how can you do that when you only win 5-6 away games a season. We won 10 away games last season and still didn't get that close in the end.

Â