Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

... every season Spudz fall away into nothingness, this season will be no different IMO, hence I'm not spouting shite.

Two 5th places finishes, plus two Wembley appearances and a League Cup, all in the last 4 seasons, says otherwise.

Those who live in glass houses ....

Ok, let me explain again, as you clearly didn't get it the first two times I posted it.

Every season you log onto our site, amongst other club sites, spouting on and on about how this season you will be top four, absolutely no doubt etc etc etc.

Whilst "Two 5th places finishes, plus two Wembley appearances and a League Cup, all in the last 4 seasons, says otherwise" may be admirable for most teams in the prem, with the money your lot have pissed up the wall over the last god knows how many years it's laughable, and you still haven't finished top four, have you?

Glass houses, what's that all about? I've never gobbed off that we're going to finish top four in any of the previous seasons.

I like to think of us going quietly about our business, chairman, manager and fans alike, which is something that clearly doesn't happen at your place, what with the gobshite you have as a manager and the deluded fuckwits that frequent WHL.

You were even questioning the business dealings of our club and chairman the other day on here, I mean, what the **** do you know about running a major premiership football club, and what's more, at a club you don't even support?!

I can't wait for your lot to start playing shit again, that way I won't have to read your shite on here for a while, untill next season I suppose, when you'll pop back up spouting your bollocks again)

Hope that clears things up for you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst "Two 5th places finishes, plus two Wembley appearances and a League Cup, all in the last 4 seasons, says otherwise" may be admirable for most teams in the prem, with the money your lot have pissed up the wall over the last god knows how many years it's laughable, and you still haven't finished top four, have you?

Be careful there mate! This is so going to trigger a 200-line response on how they've actually made profit on every single player and how the likes of Hull and Wigan have really spent much more than Tottenham :lol:

... every season Spudz fall away into nothingness, this season will be no different IMO, hence I'm not spouting shite.

Two 5th places finishes, plus two Wembley appearances and a League Cup, all in the last 4 seasons, says otherwise.

Where did you finish the other two seasons and is that similar to your usual league finish since the premier league began?

Ok, let me explain again, as you clearly didn't get it the first two times I posted it.

Every season you log onto our site, amongst other club sites, spouting on and on about how this season you will be top four, absolutely no doubt etc etc etc.

Glass houses, what's that all about? I've never gobbed off that we're going to finish top four in any of the previous seasons.

I like to think of us going quietly about our business, chairman, manager and fans alike, which is something that clearly doesn't happen at your place, what with the gobshite you have as a manager and the deluded fuckwits that frequent WHL.

You were even questioning the business dealings of our club and chairman the other day on here, I mean, what the **** do you know about running a major premiership football club, and what's more, at a club you don't even support?!

I can't wait for your lot to start playing shit again, that way I won't have to read your shite on here for a while, untill next season I suppose, when you'll pop back up spouting your bollocks again)

At least we know that when Spurs are shite he spends his time getting villa fans banned from spurs websites. Toad.

Well said Dude, however I have to tell you that use of logic doen't work, but I'm sure you know that anyway.

Be assured he's currently creating a website which proves every word you wrote wrong and that his lot are gods chosen team and supported and loved by the world and admired for their integrity and high moral standards, same as their manager

Our best chance is that we manage even a scrubby 1-0 on Saturday and he'll vanish until August.

We've finished in the top 6 the last two season and have reached one cup final which is yet to be decided.

True. But then again I haven't chosen to describe this as "falling away into nothingness", because it isn't.

I believe you only posted it once. And yes, I did 'get it': Spurs always fall away into nothingness according to you.

But the facts I stated show this to be untrue. So I'm not sure why you throw such stones when Villa have yet to come as close to 4th place in recent years as Spurs have, far less recently win a trophy.

Every season you log onto our site ... spouting on and on about how this season you will be top four, absolutely no doubt etc etc etc....

Again wrong. This pre-season, for example, I predicted 5th place for Spurs. And I have never in any pre-season, predicted 4th place for Spurs.

You seem unable to distinguish between fact and fiction.

... Whilst "Two 5th places finishes, plus two Wembley appearances and a League Cup, all in the last 4 seasons, says otherwise" may be admirable for most teams in the prem, with the money your lot have pissed up the wall over the last god knows how many years it's laughable, and you still haven't finished top four, have you?

I'd imagine that Villa have spent more in net terms than Spurs over the last two years. Should I therefore describe it as "laughable" if you don't finish top 4 this season, or beat Manchester Utd at Wembley? No.

Presumably you think that finishing top 4 is easy ... good luck to you in that case.

... Glass houses, what's that all about? I've never gobbed off that we're going to finish top four in any of the previous seasons.

See above, if it's still unclear to you.

... Whilst "Two 5th places finishes, plus two Wembley appearances and a League Cup, all in the last 4 seasons, says otherwise" may be admirable for most teams in the prem, with the money your lot have pissed up the wall over the last god knows how many years it's laughable, and you still haven't finished top four, have you?

I'd imagine that Villa have spent more in net terms than Spurs over the last two years. Should I therefore describe it as "laughable" if you don't finish top 4 this season, or beat Manchester Utd at Wembley? No.

Presumably you think that finishing top 4 is easy ... good luck to you in that case.

The last 2 seasons when you have sold Keane and Berbatov for over £50 million? So how many times have spurs finished in the top 6 of the prem?

I'd imagine that Villa have spent more in net terms than Spurs over the last two years

This is because our manager isn't a cheating, bung-taking, fraudulent word removed

Stat time: 43 clubs have played Premier League football. Only 8 have won more games than they lost. Which clubs? Well, somewhat predictably, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manchester United are four. The other four are Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds United & Newcastle United.

No Spurs. No Everton. :)

Stat time: 39 clubs have played Premier League football. Only 8 have won more games than they lost. Which clubs? Well, somewhat predictably, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manchester United are four. The other four are Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds United & Newcastle United.

No Spurs. No Everton. :)

Blackburn are a more maaaaaaathsiiiiver club than Spurs?

Spurs have only finished in the top six two times in the entire premier league era as well! I guess that's what happens when you've conceded more premiership goals than any other club!!!

Yep, now that is piss poor given all the money they've spent over the last twenty years.

This thread is what I imagine a least a small corner of hell would be like (if it existed). A pedantic Spuds fan with an unerring sense of superiority and an answer for absolutely bleeding everything.

I always find bickering between rival fans about whose club is best so so tedious.

It's not like the fans have anything to do with the success of the club (not directly anyway), it's usually whether they were lucky enough to support a club that turned out to be well run and have had good management over the years.

Also, which club you chose to align yourself with was your choice anyway so there is no real superiority to be had from a Man U fan telling an Accrington Stanley fan their club is so much better (or any other set of comparisons in between!) as if the Accrington fan didn't know the deal when they started supporting the club.

It's all just really pointless.

Â