Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Teriyaki is one of those flavours that I absolutely love but can only have in small doses.

It's delicious but more than a few mouthfuls and I get sick of it.

Sweet onion chick teriyaki is the best Subway sandwich in my opinion. 12 inches of sweet meaty deliciousness.

I treated myself to a takeaway pizza last night. My first for absolutely ages.

I'm now experiencing the worst pizza hangover of my life. I feel like absolute shite.

God it was good though!

Did this after work tonight, gonna suffer tomorrow morning

Whilst out on an 8 mile walk, stopped into 7-11. Got a Double Gulp (half-gallon) of Powerade, a foot-long "All American" sub, and a bacon cheeseburger.

Would be ludicrously expensive in Australia :)

I could literally bathe in doner meat.  Pure filth but I love the stuff.

I love doners but that's revolting. In my youth I worked in a chipper and one of the last tasks each day was cleaning the doner spit and the tray beneath it. I'm sure the stuff that comes out of the meat has some kind of a half-life value.

These are delicious, in my humble opinion of course

tescollamas46_460.jpg

Sweet Chilli are my favourites. Even though these are 'baked bites' I still think they come under this thread's heading. :)

These are delicious, in my humble opinion of course

tescollamas46_460.jpg

Sweet Chilli are my favourites. Even though these are 'baked bites' I still think they come under this thread's heading. :)

These look pretty cool. Where might one be able to procure a packet from?

Animal shaped food ftw!

• Like 1

These look pretty cool. Where might one be able to procure a packet from?

Animal shaped food ftw!

I bought mine from Tesco Express so they should be available all over the place hopefully :)

Whilst out on an 8 mile walk, stopped into 7-11. Got a Double Gulp (half-gallon) of Powerade, a foot-long "All American" sub, and a bacon cheeseburger.

When I was in New York at Christmas, I foolishly ordered a pastrami sandwich from Katz's deli, which is quite famous I believe.  It was just about the most delicious thing I've ever eaten, but I'm ashamed to say it got the better of me.  It was like a scene from Man V Food, and the food won.  Next time sandwich, next time!

Â