Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I treated myself to a takeaway pizza last night. My first for absolutely ages.

I'm now experiencing the worst pizza hangover of my life. I feel like absolute shite.

God it was good though!

I treated myself to a takeaway pizza last night. My first for absolutely ages.

I'm now experiencing the worst pizza hangover of my life. I feel like absolute shite.

God it was good though!

My other half and I share a Domino's once a year.

I genuinely think it takes that length of time to get the previous one out of your system. There are plenty of foods out there that are bad for you, but nothing lets you know quite as loudly as a takeaway Pizza does.

Did anyone ever have that sausage crust Pizza from The Hut or anything like it where (Maybe self-explanatory) a Frankenfurter type sausage ran around the whole crust covered by dough like some crap food monster piping?

Now that took some time to get over, for me at least.

That was nearly the one I went for last night, from Dominos.

But they're like 19 quid or something ridiculous. SO I just went for the local shitty pizza shop down the road.

Which is probably half the reason I feel so shit today

I can't imagine anyone has ever paid full price for a Dominos have they?

I once got stung by volunteering to pay for a round of Pizzas. Having never gone for a Dominos before, I assumed 4 pizzas would come to no more than £20 or so.

How very wrong I was.

But they're like 19 quid or something ridiculous. SO I just went for the local shitty pizza shop down the road.

Oh Dominos do one as well do they? Well they can 'do one' at that price I agree with you. Dominos is mad expensive.

I like Caspian's Pizzas if you've ever had one of them? The California Chicken is my favourite one.

Here's an offending monstrosity

Pizza-Hut-Hot-Dog-stuffed-008.jpg

With a free mustard drizzle too, that's what helps you out later down the line I think.

Turns out it's all Xzibit's fault.

pizza%20hut%20hot%20dog%20fifty%20cent.j

Caspian Pizza, Pershore Road, Stirchley. Worst food poisoning of my life. Never again.

Oh dear :( Sorry to hear that. I've never had a bad one but I've never been to that Caspians.

I like Caspian's Pizzas if you've ever had one of them? The California Chicken is my favourite one.

Caspian Pizza, Pershore Road, Stirchley. Worst food poisoning of my life. Never again.

Both ends?

What are Dominos pizzas actually made of?  There can't be anything natural in them, I reckon the flour for the dough is 1 part wallpaper paste, 1 part polyfilla and 1 part crystal meth.  The meat looks like something your average Romanian purveyor of horse intestines would turn his nose up at.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Dominos do one as well do they? Well they can 'do one' at that price I agree with you. Dominos is mad expensive.

Here's an offending monstrosity

Pizza-Hut-Hot-Dog-stuffed-008.jpg

With a free mustard drizzle too, that's what helps you out later down the line I think.

Looks like a dog's lipstick...

• Like 1

Teriyaki is one of those flavours that I absolutely love but can only have in small doses.

It's delicious but more than a few mouthfuls and I get sick of it.

Â