Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Tried that KFC nacho burger meal (without cheese) today... It's not bad, but it is definitely a heart attack waiting to happen

mine fell apart as soon as I picked it up was an absolute mess :(

It does run that risk, luckily mine was pretty well constructed, and only little bits of lettuce fell out. Think any large burger if over stacked holds potential to fall apart, and those cocktail sticks can poke out eyes... Think someone needs to create a burger mit

I have just made myself a curry (only my second attempt at making one from scratch) it doesn't look as good as the masterpiece at the top of the page but I am pretty **** chuffed with it

loads of chillies and peppers and a boiled egg of course, looks pretty fooking good man.

only problem is that I struggle to get enough sauce, last time it ended up like spiced chicken with loads of peppers and chillies and was far too dry, this time I have done a bit better but still not as much sauce as I would have liked, anyone got any tips?

Use more sauce

• Like 2

Slim Jims

Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies

root beer (Boland, A&W,IBC,Dads// Barq's is ok. Don't like Mug)

anything cheese related (I'm American so it should go without saying)

skittles

reeses peanut butter cups

There's plenty more that I have already listed. And plenty more I'll think of later

Â