Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I have been able to avoid it so far, but this place might end up ruining me!!

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/423471/gary-mills/2013-08-15/maple-street-biscuit-company-opens-jacksonville-beach

I could honestly run there and back to work. 

GIANT BISCUITS WITH FRIED CHICKEN!!!! 

MAC N CHEESE WITH CHEEZ ITS!!!!! 

DAMNIT!!!!

• Like 1

Why would you have biscuits with fried chicken? See, this is what happens when you gain independence.

*laughing*

Because I can. 

Also, I'm more of a pancake and bacon kind of gal. Or sausage Biscuit ....I love crappy food and I miss it.  

'Merica

and American gravy is just the meat juice with a load of flour and a bit of milk thrown in, its vile stuff

not sure anyone knows what American cheese is...

I'd imagine American cheese is to cheese what American gravy is to gravy. i.e. Crap.

American cheese is a processed cheese. It is orange, yellow, or white in color and mild in flavor, with a medium-firm consistency, and melts easily. American cheese was originally only white, but is often now modified to yellow. In the past, it was made from a blend of cheeses, most often Colby and Cheddar. Today’s American cheese is generally no longer made from blended cheeses, but instead is manufactured from a set of ingredients such as milk, whey, milkfat, milk protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate, and salt. In the United States, it may not be legally sold as "cheese", and must be labeled as "processed cheese", "cheese product", or similar—e.g., "cheese food". At times even the word "cheese" is missing in the name on the label, e.g. "American slices" or "American singles". In Canada, exactly the same product, often by the same manufacturer with the same label design, used to be sold as "Canadian cheese" or "Canadian slices". Today, most such product in Canada is vaguely labelled just "slices" or "singles". In the United Kingdom, packs are labelled as "singles", although it is commonly called cheese slices.

The marketing label "American Cheese" for processed cheese combined with the prevalence of processed cheese in the U.S compared to the rest of the world has led to the term American cheese being used in the U.S. synonymously in place of processed cheese in America. The term "American cheese" has a legal definition as a type of pasteurized processed cheese under the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.

American cheese is used in American cuisine, for example on cheeseburgers, in grilled cheese sandwiches, and in macaroni and cheese.

lol-white-american.jpg

Â