Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

They should get a room.

How can you say that?

Look, I've read your other posts too. You've ... you've got a lot of fingers in a lot of pies :P

Yeah, onions are terrific. I'd eat them whole if I didn't have to occasionally speak to people.

If you eat them whole you wouldn't.
  • Like 2

if you're throwing in cheesy moments then im having scampi fries and its game over...

beef jerky is hit and miss IMO depends on the flavour blend, you cant really go wrong with scratchings

ive become addicted to pop tarts, the £4 boxes were bad enough, then I found a place in worcs selling single packs for £1, yank flavours too

Proper scratchings of course. Proper pig. What are puffy scratchings cooked in, they seem fried? Don't seem diet food that's for sure. Jerky I can believe because there isn't much fat in it, just dried beef, which is protein.

Either way, I'm a noob to jerky but it just doesn't scratch (ha) that beer itch.

Scratchings every time.. Jerky is like eating my shoe with flavouring sprinkled on.

Heston Blumenthal did a programme a few yrs ago where he made an edible pub, said he was making a giant scratching.. He didn't it was one of the puffy ones.. Bloody southerners!!

Â