Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Ordered a pizza for tea, needed to bump the price up to get the minimum order delivery cost, went for

Bbq base, pepperoni, chicken,spicy beef, red and green peppers, onions, sweetcorn, ham and mushrooms.

It was **** horrible.

I'm the other way when hungover.  Can't eat anything until at least 5pm and then it's minimal.  Strange, because in real life I'm hungry every 10 minutes.

Best eating with a hangover, even if you don't feel like it. Either it stays down and you feel better, or it comes up and you feel better.

I'm the other way when hungover.  Can't eat anything until at least 5pm and then it's minimal.  Strange, because in real life I'm hungry every 10 minutes.

Best eating with a hangover, even if you don't feel like it. Either it stays down and you feel better, or it comes up and you feel better.

It comes up...

Usually fully formed despite being chewed.

Edited by Wainy316

According to the print on the box, my Cheerios are made from whole grain. Why do I find that hard to believe.

You're a very distrusting person?

Not that, it's just weird. Whole grain that looks plasticky.

Not that I mind, nommnommmmnommm

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

NPR review

Like all great traditional Boston foods — the Boston Cream Pie, Boston Baked Beans, the Chicago Pizza at the Pizzeria Uno near Fenway — the Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich is about to go national. Someday, Bostonians will talk about how they heard it play when it was just a cool, local sandwich.

Ian: I never realized how pointless bagels were before.

Miles: I like a breakfast that forces me to take a nap right after waking up.

Miles: I always wondered why Dunkin' Donuts spells it "donut" instead of "doughnut." But, looking at this, I see where they put all the extra "ugh."

Ian: Yeah, I'm just going to abbreviate "donut" to "don't."

Miles: My mom always told me breakfast was the most important meal of the day. I think this pretty much proves her wrong.

Peter: This seems to be an attempt to combine the meal and dessert into one meal. All they need is to add the statin drugs, and you're set.

Eva: Yeah, this makes up a complete breakfast. In that after you've eaten it, you've completed your lifetime quota of breakfasts.

Ian: Is it true there's no "g" in "Dunkin'" because someone ate it?

Miles: My mom always told me breakfast was the most important meal of the day. I think this pretty much proves her wrong.

Peter: This seems to be an attempt to combine the meal and dessert into one meal. All they need is to add the statin drugs, and you're set.

Eva: Yeah, this makes up a complete breakfast. In that after you've eaten it, you've completed your lifetime quota of breakfasts.

Ian: Is it true there's no "g" in "Dunkin'" because someone ate it?

[The verdict: Just as with Paula Deen's Lady's Brunch Burger, doughnuts prove a fantastic replacement for bread. It's a great way for people who have a hard time choosing between an unhealthful breakfast and another unhealthful breakfast.]

Â