The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

isnt he meant to be really fussy and doesn't get on with directors? or was that just a rumour circulating due to him being dropped as the hulk

I think a lead role in a big tv show wouldn't hurt him, he's never really churned out films, watch painted veil, good film

Other then fight club and American history X, nortons best movie is 25th hour. Fantastic movie that was deserving of an oscar imo.

Norton was in the awful bourne movie from last year. Man that movie sucked so bad considering how great the matt damon films were

Other then fight club and American history X, nortons best movie is 25th hour. Fantastic movie that was deserving of an oscar imo.

Norton was in the awful bourne movie from last year. Man that movie sucked so bad considering how great the matt damon films were

Ah I'd forgotten he was in that. The whole film as so bad I think I repressed it. 

Edited by PieFacE

the kids have been in to watch Thor 2 tonight, both loved it, came out all hyper and wanting to go straight back in and watch it again

but here's the thing...

they weren't sat together, they went in with different friends but both bought raffle tickets for a limited edition Thor poster. In the draw, with 3 prizes offered in total, my two both won!

what are the chances of that!

That's my main reason too tbh.  She looks particularly badly cast in that role too.  I would spend the whole film genuinely wanting her to drift into space which is probably not the intention of the story :)

• Like 1

That's my main reason too tbh.  She looks particularly badly cast in that role too.  I would spend the whole film genuinely wanting her to drift into space which is probably not the intention of the story :)

You would though.  Right?

Â