The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Watched the old 90's film 'Seven' this evening. Not bad. Was clearly at the time when Kevin Spacey was doing the whole "aha it's me, shock performance" era. But as usual he's bloody good. Are spoilers really applicable for a film this old? I don't know, but I'll tag it as such anyway

The contents of the box were pretty obvious a mile off given that paltrows character had done near enough sod all in the film other than essentially announcing her demise when she tells freemans character she's preggers.

Another one for Captain Phillips. Really, really good movie. And Hanks was superb, especially in the end. 9/10.

Also watched The Revelation with Terence Stamp last weekend. It was in the horror film section on netflix but really isn't a horror film. The kind of film I like that hardly anyone else does, though.I liked the story. 6/10.

And a few days ago I bought a horror triple BD box set with Poltergeist, A nightmare on Elm Street and The Exorcist for about £14 and watched Poltergeist. I still like it a lot. 7.5/10.

THOR Spoilers

So what's the deal with Loki being alive. any theories?

no theories on how he survived but tbh it was so obvious that he was alive and that he was going to take out Hopkins they may as well have put a neon sign on it

Edited by tonyh29

THOR Spoilers

So what's the deal with Loki being alive. any theories?

no theories on how he survived but tbh it was so obvious that he was alive and that he was going to take out Hopkins they may as well have put a neon sign on it

agree

but has he taken out Hopkins? assuming that's the basis for the 3rd film and assumed that the 2 giving the collector the thing at the end was also loki playing tricks

Â