The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Interestingly (note: not that interesting) they did actually want to call it "The Kung Fu Kid", but Dreamworks had copyrighted that name (presumably incase they decided to make a sequel to Kung Fu Panda based around a kid... or something)

Peeps suggest some films you think are must watch films. Hopefully lots if them I haven't seen most of them thus giving me a nice collection to watch. Ta!

The Boondock Saints

• Like 1

Peeps suggest some films you think are must watch films. Hopefully lots if them I haven't seen most of them thus giving me a nice collection to watch. Ta!

Godfather ( full Trilogy)

Lord of the rings (full trilogy)

Shawshank redemption

Usual suspects

Snatch

Lock stock

Kill bill 1 and 2

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Inception

Departed

Just a few for starters

Some films I've watched the last few nights:

The Guard - 9/10. Funny as **** from start to end. Brilliant.

Fast Times at Ridgmont High - 9/10. Brilliant. Loved everything about it. Phoebe Cates' boobs are sublime.

Chronicle - 6.5/10. Was good, well worth a watch but could have been so much more. Reminded me of Super 8 for some reason.

Labyrinth - 10/10. Just for the bulge. Dance magic dance!

Miller's Crossing

The Milagro Beanfield War

A Soldier's Story

Riff Raff

Miller's Crossing

The Milagro Beanfield War

A Soldier's Story

Riff Raff

I think Miller's Crossing takes a certain sort of taste.

I'm a big Coen Brothers fan, but I though MC was boring as shit.

Iron Man 3 reviews dropping all day, lots of positive reactions and talk of it being the best of the series.

And more Marvel news - Guardians of the Galaxy cast has grown again with Ophelia Lovibond joining the cast as someone associated with the unnamed villain, and then a lot of talk of Lee Pace, last seen for about 30 seconds as Thranduil in the Hobbit, is in talks to play the villain. Which if he is, is not gonna be Thanos, without Lee Pace becoming a different shape or doing an Andy Serkis. Current front runner for his part is the Collector, a character I really don't know.

Â