The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Not sure why Colin Farrell gets such a bad rap really. Maybe it's something I've missed, anyone care to mention why they dislike him? Not that it matters, I still think he's a good actor, he was great in Phonebooth.

Away from Her....

a very moving story about a womans deterioration from Alzheimers...would recommend it

i think Sarah Polley who directs is only now bringing out her second film called Take this Waltz...

i will definately be seeing it not just because of her but also because Michelle Williams supposedly puts in a terrific performance

Watched Raising Arizona last night. Enjoyable slightly unhinged mad-cap comedy. Typically Coen brothers. I liked it :) And I never get tired of Holly Hunter's voice.

Watched Raising Arizona last night. Enjoyable slightly unhinged mad-cap comedy. Typically Coen brothers. I liked it :) And I never get tired of Holly Hunter's voice.

Awesome movie...whatever happenend to Nick Coppola after such an illustrious beginning to his acting career?!

Just watched Ted. A few really funny bits but I was hoping for better to be honest. Mila Kunis is in it though, so that makes it watchable no matter how funny it is!

Agree, some really funny bits and MK is stunning.

Not sure it would stand a second viewing though.

Farrell can act...

that much was clear as soon as Tigerland came out...

hes had his off set problems but he is very versatile as an actor and performs well in movies across a range of genres...

i like him

Tigerland is an excellent film, very underrated.

The funniest film Farrell is in, by a mile, is Intermission. I don't know how well the humour translates as it's very 'Dublin', but parts of it are priceless :) Good cast too.

The funniest film Farrell is in, by a mile, is Intermission. I don't know how well the humour translates as it's very 'Dublin', but parts of it are priceless :) Good cast too.

Love that movie Bri. The cast is absolutely top notch and Colm Meaney is terrific.

"Do I have a Ronnie?"

Â