The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

hansel_and_gretel_uk_dvd.jpg

One of the best things i've seen this year.

Not a version of the classic Grimm tale (although the book does play a big part), but a South Korean dark fantasy horror movie. Flawless in every aspect from the script, to the acting and gorgeous cinematography (If you get a chance to see it on Bluray then I'd recommend you do).

A little warning, the tone get's very dark in certain scenes but it's all completely justified within the story.

Highly recommended. :thumb:

Finally went to see Ted myself yesterday. I was hoping to see it last Wednesday, yet was down in bed with a cold. Dragged myself out of bed yesterday though and it was worth it. I'm a fan of Family Guy so I found it funny to be honest. It's nice to have a good laugh every once in a while. Flash...

Went to see TED myself tonight, didn't go in with very high expectations but I really enjoyed it.

Some jokes missed - im guessing because some were for an american audience and some you wouldnt get due to age - but most of them were funny, the whole party scene is one of the genuinely funniest things I've seen in ages.

Just a good film, worth watching. Better than most shit films that get released these days. Not fantastic but not average either.

7/10

yeah its certainly worth a watch IMO

when it works its very good, agree with ingram, some of it feels like its aimed at yanks and im sure some youngsters who manage to sneak in will think its one of the funniest films they've ever seen

Going to watch 'I saw the Devil' in a bit, heard very good things about it indeed.

You may have read very good things about it in this thread too ;)

It's brilliant by the way.

Â