Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

3 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Watching the city nobfest. Shame they can't show all the games on the last day, you know, for the fans. 

Why the f*** would you watch that!?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Yeah I should, I know. But I can't help but be irrationally deeply irritated by it.

I understand the feeling. Just gotta hope they put in a good performance in the CL and shut the media up that way.

Just now, AVTuco said:

It seems dumb to say after a season like we've had, but Unai has a lot to do in the summer regarding our defense.

Yeah we've been letting in a lot of goals lately. Missed Mings all season though...

Not sure why I'd forgotten the live radio coverage on the OS - feeling much better now I've got the silky smooth tones of Brian Little walking me through the game.

• Like 1

Just now, meregreen said:

The limitations of our squad on display here. 

12 players out injured will do that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

Bit of a shame to be limping over the finish line like we are, last 5-6 games we haven’t even been performing like a mid table club. Taking the shine off a great season overall.

You know we've gone from playing like eleven random strangers in 17th to qualifying for the champions league in like 18 months though right?

We also have an horrific injury list. Nothing is going to take the shine off what we've achieved. 

Also there's over an hour left to play and we will make chances...