Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City 14/05/24

Kind of surprised Pep hasn't brought Jack on amd went with Doku. He must surely know he'd be desperate to put in a performance in this of all games.

Maybe worried he'll take unnecessary risks?

Has Haaland actually done anything except tap a goal in that was laid on a plate for him?  

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

Akanji is rather underrated 

Played 48 games in a treble winning season including the full 90 in the CL final. 

Hardly. 

Just now, Hev said:

Has Haaland actually done anything except tap a goal in that was laid on a plate for him?  

Do you mean tonight or in the last 2 years?

• Haha 1

Just now, Hev said:

you’re so right, he can’t have had more than 5 touches! 

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Kind of surprised Pep hasn't brought Jack on amd went with Doku. He must surely know he'd be desperate to put in a performance in this of all games.

Maybe worried he'll take unnecessary risks?

Like run forward with the ball.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hev said:

That's all Haaland does but is very good at it. That's why Carragher chose Ollie for his team of season.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I wonder if Man City win, they will talk about City top, or Villa in the CL first time in a million years.

Dunno but im switching straight over to SSN to see if we at least get the yellow bar at the bottom confirming it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Imagine being worried that these absolute bottle jobs were ever going to catch us.....

You can't say stuff like this when there is 20 mins left m8.

Karma is a thing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

Imagine being worried that these absolute bottle jobs were ever going to catch us.....

Worse thinking Man Poo were gonna catch us. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Hev said:

I'll admit, I haven't watched City much this season (mainly because I'd rather staple my ball bag to my desk), but I've thought this every time.