• Watkins
    • Durán (Watkins 32)
    • Tielemans (Rogers 45)
    • Lenglet (Carlos 73)
    • Iroegbunam (Bailey 73)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/03/24 at 23:59

Nice to see us find the rhythm that make us look likely to score every time we go forward. 

I gave Torres motm, the conductor who sets the rhythm. It's like poetry in motion when he plays like that.

Duran looking like he will never score a tap - in. Love his character, already a darling of the VP crowd.

Moreno and Luiz also deserve a mention has does big Carlos.

Leon, as skilful as Mark Walters, but a lot faster and more deadly in front of goal.

The only concern is Ollie, however, the season has been full of adversity, so we should be at the point where we're impervious to it.

Get in there, my Babbys!

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Enjoyed Diaby and Bailey having fun together. Would like to see them shitting up a few more defenses. Good work, on we go. 

Been wanting to see this for a while. They seemed to work well together as well. Both had good games.

After 12 mins of petulant behaviour he knuckled down second half so my MOTM goes to Duran , bit more composure and he could have had a couple more 

comfortable in the end but we will face better teams on the way to Athens 

injuries could be key , but Diaby will have gained a heap of confidence from that showing 

• Like 1

Enjoyed that a lot. 

Good use of squad and good performances all round. Bit worried about Ollie. Please be OK for Sunday. 

Could have given MOTM to anyone from 6-7 but gave it to Diaby for being so much more effective than in recent matches and for a sublime goal.

• Like 1

Â