• Watkins
    • Durán (Watkins 32)
    • Tielemans (Rogers 45)
    • Lenglet (Carlos 73)
    • Iroegbunam (Bailey 73)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/03/24 at 23:59

37 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

technically, there is a law that forbids this.   But i have, in similar situations, checked with both managers if they preferred to shorten Extra time.  I don't think i ever shortened it to zero, though.  Brave ref, he may well face a rough time from the match assessor.

That's really interesting, cheers. I still don't get how it works in regards to the betting markets. 

Slightly off topic a little, but I forgot to post after the game.

I watched the game on TNT and there was a female commentator alongside Ian Darke and she was honestly one of the best commentators we’ve had on one of our games this season. She was knowledgeable, spoke about our injuries, clearly researched our playing style, spoke about the disruption to our back 4 and the effects of that on our high line etc. 

I know it’s a bit of a hot topic at the moment, mainly due to that idiot Joey Barton, but whoever the lady was alongside Darke was really actually very good. They both were. Much better than having to listen to the nonsensical hyperbole from that moron Drury and whichever ex United/Liverpool player they’ve rolled out alongside him. 

I dunno, I just think it was terrific commentary all night. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Slightly off topic a little, but I forgot to post after the game.

I watched the game on TNT and there was a female commentator alongside Ian Darke and she was honestly one of the best commentators we’ve had on one of our games this season. She was knowledgeable, spoke about our injuries, clearly researched our playing style, spoke about the disruption to our back 4 and the effects of that on our high line etc. 

I know it’s a bit of a hot topic at the moment, mainly due to that idiot Joey Barton, but whoever the lady was alongside Darke was really actually very good. They both were. Much better than having to listen to the nonsensical hyperbole from that moron Drury and whichever ex United/Liverpool player they’ve rolled out alongside him. 

I dunno, I just think it was terrific commentary all night. 

I agree she (Lucy Ward) was very complimentary towards us. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The club have reported the attendance for this game as 30,210.

Ridiculous.

Why have they done that? What's the thinking from them? When it was over 40k.

11 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Why have they done that? What's the thinking from them? When it was over 40k.

It's an absolute mystery - the way we've reported our attendances all season has been peculiar - sporadic at best (the Wolves figure hasn't been announced yet) and with this one, just plain odd. They're being filtered and controlled for some purpose under Mr Heck.

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's an absolute mystery - the way we've reported our attendances all season has been peculiar - sporadic at best (the Wolves figure hasn't been announced yet) and with this one, just plain odd. They're being filtered and controlled for some purpose under Mr Heck.

I hope it's an FFP fiddle.

• Like 1

Good news!

Following a couple of weeks at 30,210, according to the programme an additional 8,000 people have now arrived and we have a new attendance figure of 40,698.

That seems much more appropriate.

• Haha 1

Â