• Rogers (Ramsey 29)
    • Diaby (Bailey 78)
    • Iroegbunam (Rogers 78)
    • Digne (Moreno 78)
    • Zaniolo (Tielemans 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/24 at 23:59

Lucky

adjective
  1. having, bringing, or resulting from good luck.
    "you had a very lucky escape"

3 points the most important thing. We played into their hands second half, ref certainly helped but we were 100% responsible by being so naive. 

Ollie 1st half probably his best performance. MoTM. Ref poor but we let him be tbh.

• Like 1

jekyll-hyde-243x304.jpg?width=1200

Well we certainly made that look difficult. But we won. Second half was a rough watch. The winning goal was ace thou.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Excellent first half, dreadful second half - far too casual - but we dug out a winner and that is massive credit to Unai and the boys. A vital win. Can enjoy Utd losing tomorrow now.

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Exactly. Everyone things it’s because we were poor second half. Sometimes you have to give credit to the opposition.

Luton press very well. I thought we contained it, but it paid off for them. We allowed them into to the game and I don’t care who you’re up against, they will punish you. Better team that second half in all honesty. 

• Like 1

We can score , but unless our defending improves it will hold us back why every week it's the same scenario set pieces corners we aren’t learning. 

Say what you want Luiz and McGinn went missing that half not good enough. Emery should have changed that game earlier.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

jekyll-hyde-243x304.jpg?width=1200

Well we certainly made that look difficult. But we won. Second half was a rough watch. The winning goal was ace thou.

😮 

spacer.png

• Like 1

As delighted as I was with that unexpected winner, on that second - half performance, we hardly deserved a point. Genuinely felt a bit for Luton.

Had we threw that away, I would have been castigating Cash for allowing that Luton throw  - in to go down the line which led to the free - kick and their second. Shocking defending. 

• Like 1

@rjw63.....I know you said to ur missus if we get five.....well if the "we" referred to the general viewing public...then 2+3 =5....so...... y'know....😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Lenglet brings alot in buildup but he is an absolute zero for defending. He is what people were worried Pau would be. We gotta score 3 when he starts. 

The bottom half teams know, just spray us with crosses we will concede. 

The guy wins absolutely nothing in the air. Absolutely dead weight without the ball.

• Like 1

I am not surprised to hear Michael Oliver was bad, it seems like we rarely win when he is in charge of our matches. I feared the worst when I heard he was the referee today. 

So happy with the win, it was always going to be a tough battle against Luton. They are showing some fight and we stood up to it and got the win. It is not always going to be champagne football, you have to win ugly as well. Nice one lads. UTV

Â