Match Thread: Villa v Nottm Forest

limpid

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

So what choice CB is Chambers? 5th? 6th?

6th, because Lenglet is 5th.

🤣 It's an actual **** joke.

But the media will barely mention it because we're not Spurs or Liverpool.

Remember the one season Van Dijk was out for 9 months and the journos and every Redscouse fan cried bloody tears about it every second until he was back.

We've had FOUR CBs out, all with considerable or serious injuries, 1 for the whole of the season, others for big chunks. 

Not a peep.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

@bobzy I’ll have your apologies in written form for the disrespect 

IMG-1121.png

Moreno did not stop a promising attack.  It continued.  Sorry mate, but in this case, claiming that the referee (or me) does not know the LOTG just makes you wrong.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Make of this what you will. Was listening up to kick off, had to work for 30 mins, we score 3. Back to listening, concede two. Got back home and 1 second after I switched off and left the car Bailey scored. I can't even LISTEN to a goal. Curse you football gods.

• Haha 1

Just now, est1874 said:

6th, because Lenglet is 5th.

🤣 It's an actual **** joke.

But the media will barely mention it because we're not Spurs or Liverpool.

Remember the one season Van Dijk was out for 9 months and the journos and every Redscouse fan cried bloody tears about it every second until he was back.

We've had FOUR CBs out, all with considerable or serious injuries, 1 for the guts of the season, others for big chunks. 

Not a peep.

Lucky we didn't let Lenglet go in Jan.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Make of this what you will. Was listening up to kick off, had to work for 30 mins, we score 3. Back to listening, concede two. Got back home and 1 second after I switched off and left the car Bailey scored. I can't even LISTEN to a goal. Curse you football gods.

Stay away from our games! 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, est1874 said:

The real stat we need to change is points gained from a losing position, as I'm pretty sure we're still closer to the bottom of that particular table.

We’re actually 5th best in the premier league on that one - 12 points gained from 12 deficits. Won 3, drew 3,  lost 6. Brighton, Spurs, Man C and Liverpool have done better.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1