Kingman

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i just realised that Jordan Henderson will prob be starting for them tomorrow.

No doubt he will play the best game of his life tomorrow against us and in front of conk face

3 hours ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Martinez.

Cash.      Konsa.   Lenglet.    Digne.

Bailey.      McGinn.    Luiz.      Ramsey. 

Tielemans. 

Watkins. 

Rogers if Ramsey is injured.

Start strong, mean business, hopefully if we're in a good place (ie 2 up) after 60 start resting a few. 

I'd be more than happy with a slow, turgid 0-0 then get the job done at VP.

I've been pretty accurate with my last 3 predictions so I should keep quiet with this one, because I could easily see 1-1 or 2-1 them. Hopefully not though obviously. UTV.

If not Ramsey I'd bring in Tim and push Mcginn forwards. I think we need to give him a chance at some point in the centre and it seems a good opportunity 

• Like 1

Think we should play a mix of first and second team players.

Martinez

Cash

Konsa

Lenglet

Moreno

Iroegbunam

McGinn

Diaby

Rogers

Zaniolo

Watkins

Bring on Pau Torres, Digne or Carlos, Luiz, Bailey and Duran early in the second half. Take out Cash, Lenglet, Moreno, Iroegbunam, Rogers and Zaniolo for spurs. 

We don't need to win this tonight, just stay in the fixture and keep our major players fit for Spurs, then we can go for it at home. I think this will be 1-1. ish.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mjmooney said:

They will need to be Bold if they are to stem the Tide of attacks. At least they don't have any really Flash players like Robin Van Persil. 

We need to be mindful of Ariel attacks. I'll take Comfort in Konsa being back, they won't bleach our defence too easily.

• Like 2