Match Thread: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Really quite poor since the 2nd goal, the crowd had turned that was the moment to turn the screw. 

Thankfully they haven't punished us. Need to get back on it in the second half, actually control the football. 

Love this site. We are 2-0 up yet somehow we have been “poor”!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

JJ, I love you, but you need to do some work to be useful to this squad. Right now, you aren't-

He's been injured for months. 

He's miles away from being back to his best.  It's only because Zaniolo has been mainly shit and we've had a run of midfield injuries and suspensions that he's starting regularly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think Mcoist said it took 3 mins to check the first goal.

The first goal where it went straight in and even if it had got one of the players coming in none of them it could have touched would have been offside? They really are useless at PGMOL. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Cant seem to get a foot on it in midfield since the 2nd. I've seen McGinn and Luiz both turn over easy ball under moderate pressure.

Shame. After the 2nd we should be turning the screw, but we seem to have slipped back into 1st gear - we almost made them look good for 25 minutes.

Agree, kick them when they are down, don't give then encouragement. Think Emery won't be satisfied 

Just now, stewiek2 said:

The first goal where it went straight in and even if it had got one of the players coming in none of them it could have touched would have been offside? They really are useless at PGMOL. 

Yes didn't get the delay 

Just now, briny_ear said:

Love this site. We are 2-0 up yet somehow we have been “poor”!!

How can you not conceive a team scoring 2 goals but still not looking their best? We've scored off two set pieces and other than that United have been knocking on the door for the most part. I'm over the moon with the scoreline and we've certainly played worse but, come on man, don't dismiss our performance because of 2 set pieces.

We're seeing the control in midfield we get with Kamara in the team completely missing.

Still feel like they're going to get a bad decision or ten go their way in the 2nd half to get them back in the game.

We've looked good in spells, but missing Pau and Kamara

• Like 1