The "Let's Smash Rat Boy Fernandes" Match Thread

rjw63

20 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

When is unai's presser? Be a lot more confident if torres is back

Diego Carlos will come back at least, Hojlund struggles against physical CBs so I assume Pau probably won't make it and we rested Diego just to make sure he didn't pick up a knock.

Konsa pretty certain at RB now so pretty much guarantees Moreno will start on the other side so that's a decent amount of freshening up.

48 minutes ago, picicata said:

I think Man Utd will probably sit back almost as much as Sheffield Utd did

That feels like an exaggeration - the last time we went to Old Trafford they had almost 60% of the ball.

I think they'll try and take the game to us and would be surprised if they sat back almost as much as Sheffield Utd!

3 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

That feels like an exaggeration - the last time we went to Old Trafford they had almost 60% of the ball.

I think they'll try and take the game to us and would be surprised if they sat back almost as much as Sheffield Utd!

Ok, an exaggeration, but I do think Man Utd will sit back, let us have the ball and look to hit us on the break

• Like 2

We’ll lose 2-0. Hojland will score and they will get a penalty. Ratcliffe will be there and will be celebrating within the corporate areas with his chums. Everything will look wonderful again for United.
It’s already written. 

Edited by Tayls

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

We’ll lose 2-0. Hojland will score and they will get a penalty. Ratcliffe will be there and will be celebrating within the corporate areas with his chums. Everything will look wonderful again for United.
It’s already written. 

Laughing emoji

23 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

The more I think about it the more I'm sure the place will be hopping and they'll have to perform. Hope we somehow get a point so they don't close the gap. 

Why don't you hope we win? JFC the state of the comments on here.