The "Let's Smash Rat Boy Fernandes" Match Thread

rjw63

I can accept the result, win, loose or draw as long as we are Not talking about these corrupt words removed at the end of the game! 

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Richard West, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Rob Jones. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard. 

14 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I can accept the result, win, loose or draw as long as we are Not talking about these corrupt words removed at the end of the game! 

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Richard West, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Rob Jones. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard. 

You forgot the 2nd assisitant VAR deputy  Rob N. Bastard

• Haha 3

So with Cash suspended, guess that means we’re back to Konsa RB which is a shame against United who struggle with teams going at them.

I’d thought M Bailey and Diaby had clearly been working on pairing up in advance of the Sheff Utd game meaning we might be intending to play them together for a while - but Bailey will be an impact sub against Man U (with a day less rest).

—————-———Martinez——————

Konsa —Carlos——Langlet—Moreno

——————Luiz——McGinn—————

—Zaniolo————-Diaby———Ramsey—

————————Watkins————————

Anyone reckon we might see McGinn further forward and Dendonker in for Ramsey? 

I'm not expecting us to win, and I think Man Utd losing today makes our task all the more difficult,  as they will be looking to bounce back, I could be wrong but I don't think it's often that they lose two games in a row. After the agony and sorrow and then the resulting disillusionment of failing to beat Sheffield United, I feel like we need to beat Man Utd to make up for it, four points from the two games would be a good return, but taken in isloation a point in this game wouldn't be a bad result at all.

• Like 1

Watching Man U in this game will be like watching Tom Daley in the olympics. If Tom Daley was a massive nob end. And I don't have any reason to believe that he is, it's all hypotheticals here. 

Edited by HKP90

It always astonishes me how we'll smash Man City and win god knows how many on the bounce and dismiss it all, then have a dodgy performance (without even losing) and ruminate on it for decades. 

We'll say 'how bad was that we should have won, they are bottom' 400 times, but not take any comfort from 'Man City are recent treble winners, with one of the best assembled teams of all time and we just humbled them'. Maybe comment in passing. 

I think it's a British thing. I'm as guilty as anyone. I notice when I go abroad that there seems much less sarcastic pessimism. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

After their defeat to West Ham I don’t have a good feeling about this one 😕 ill take a draw right now 

We really need to win

Are you watching spurs right now

Squad for boxing day is starting to get stretched more and more. 

Just looked at players we have available that have played prem league football

Watkins        Duran

Bailey            Diaby

Ramsey        Zaniolo

McGinn        ( o reilly) 

Luiz             (   iroegbunam) 

Dendocker

Digne           Moreno

Lenglet        

Carlos        ( feeney)

Konsa        ( Rowe ) ??? 

Martinez     ( Marshall)