Cup final 2/6 pre match

Pinebro

10 hours ago, ender4 said:

Hmmm I’m not convinced about that!

Luiz, McGinn, Diaby, Zaniolo and Kamara all started the other night. It was hardly like we had guys like Kellyman and Revan across the team.

I think it was more mentality v Everton, look at the vast gulf in quality between Luiz performance v Everton and then Brighton when he was brilliant as usual.

If we just play the same 11 in every single game then it will just end up the same as the O'Neill seasons.

As we need to make sure we win, it wouldn't shock me if emi is starting in goal for first 45 but I'm expecting it to be olsen.

Cash Carlos torres lenget

To give digne some time to rest and konsa

Mcginn luiz teilemens Ramsey

To give kamara a breather after his knock

Zaniolo

to give diaby a breather after his knock

Watkins 

That way we are rotating a few but Carlos can be trusted so really only 2 who have yet to show their quality for us.

It needs to be a win 

13 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

I'm hoping that we start with a pretty much full strength team. If we do well and have a decent lead, then start making changes and resting key players for Wolves. We slipped up against Warsaw, and we can't afford to give ourselves another mountain to climb. 

As much as I think the the Premier League is the priority, I REALLY want us to go all out and win this thing. We're out of the Carabao Cup, so that's slightly less fixture congestion. Let's just go balls out and try and bring a winnable trophy home this season.

v9wNkq.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Creeper said:

Does anyone know if Morstar have sold out their allocation?

I wouldnt have thought so. That would be about 20% of their home crowd coming to Birmingam from Bosnia on Thursday.

I mean ive got no idea, but fair play if they do. 

Assuming kamara and diaby have little knocks and moreno not fit to start.

Martinez

Cash            Carlos             Pau               Digne

Mcginn         Luiz               Tielemans    Ramsey

Zaniolo

Watkins

Let's be honest. The Villa 2nd team should have enough to beat these. They're 6th in the Bosnian league. I'd like see the gala 11 play tho. If we're comfortable up we can take 5 players off. 

Fun fact: Luka Modric had his first break out season for Zrinjski Mostar In 2003. Scoring 8 goals for them 

Emi

Konsa   Carlos    Pau/Lenglet

Cash     McGinn Tielemans  Ramsey   Bailey

Zaniolo        Watkins

Hopefully get ahead so we can take Konsa and Ollie off at half time

• Like 2