ender4

Our rotated team should be furious with themselves for **** up in Poland. Their window of opportunity to get into the first eleven narrows with each inept offering so hopefully they'll be motivated to prove themselves.

• Like 1

Olsen

Cash       Chambers          Lenglet        Digne                                    

Tielemans   Dendoncker         

Zaniolo                         Ramsey   

Bailey        Duran

Subs:  Martinez, Konsa, Pau, Luiz, Kamara, McGinn, Kellyman, Diaby, Watkins.

Hopefully Ramsey is ok to start to get his minutes up.

Has Moreno had a setback? Can’t see him starting this game now.

Konsa and McGinn would benefit from a rest I reckon.

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Wonder if the club will do a 2 for 1 offer or something. Still a load of tickets left 3 days before the match.

Can’t see it not when people have been paying what they have for this game. Start doing offers now won’t go down well with those already attending.  £47.50 for me and my lad to go , front row upper Holte so good seats .

As for the game I can’t wait to see Duran let loose on Wednesday night. We should have far too much for them. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, supermon said:

Would like to see Revan and Kellyman play this game. They are good enough to start for the B team

Needs to be moved into the Pre-match thread and Revan is out on loan at Rotherham 👍

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

Looks like a decent team  but you know the reaction on here after last week if we don’t win easily. Should have done this /that, so and so is shit etc etc. Obviously we can’t play the same team every week with the number of games we could have and will get losses in games we should win. We have to prioritise, league, Europe, FA Cup ,this one probably?

• Thanks 1

Something like:

Emi

Cash Konsa Lenglet Digne

Zaniolo Tielemanns Dendonker Ramsey

Bailey Duran

Rest Luiz, McGinn, Pau, Kamara, Watkins and Diaby. Can see him playing Olsen and Chambers over Konsa and Emi though. 

Edited by Villa87

43 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Yes we want to win it, we should be rotating though.

Hopefully give JJ and Moreno a start.

From Emery's comments today I think there's no chance we see Moreno for a week or two yet, sounds like a set back. 

Agree we will rotate substantially. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If Moreno is out and Everton are probably going to be limited in attack I wonder if we will see a different shape. Digne probably needs a rest but maybe somebody like Bailey or McGinn could play wing back and play a back 3 of Konsa/ Torres and Lenglet

I think digne and mcginn probably need a rest the most.

Going to assume carlos and moreno aren't fit. After chambers poor european performance i would be scared to start him. 

Like the idea of konsa and pau playing again. They were getting a better understanding of each other in the chelsea game so I think this would be another good opportunity to build on that. 

Olsen

Cash           Konsa              Pau               Lenglet

Bailey     Dendoncker      Tielemans      Ramsey

Kellyman          Duran

Edited by TheMightyVillans

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Duran bailey tielesman and lenglet all to start for me

Chambers aftee his midweek horror show shouldnt be given a start. Maybe dendonk may get a start

Agreed. Be a question of who fancies having a go at RB as Cash ought to be rested. Our lack of cover in that position really should have been sorted in the last window.