ender4

Think while Unai will want to progress in the cup - we badly need a rest for Brighton and then Zrinjski. Playing Digne 4 times in 14 days with no substitutions seems a lot to ask of Digne. Too bad Revan is at Rotherham - would've been a good game for him to play the full 90. Konsa also needs a rest after playing midweek also. Might see a very weird lineup again.

Olsen

Chambers Dendoncker Lenglet Digne

Tielemans Luiz

Bailey Kellyman JJ

Duran

That's about as slow of a back 6 as you can get but outside of McNeil and Danjuma - I think Everton will want to club us to death again so it might not be a bad idea to have a big back line.

Edited by DJBOB

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Brighton Saturday morning will be the main priority

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

As it should be but we can still be in this to win it, after all we do have a fine record in this competition. I thought we could have beat United last season if it wasn't for the unnecessary substitutions, however we have a much better squad now, so there can't be any excuses for not progressing to the next round. 

Hopefully we're going to learn to walk and chew gum at the same time. I guess we all knew this big moment of being stressed as a club was coming this year. I agree Brighton will be the priority, no question, but you know Emery won't accept anything less than winning Wednesday, too; so there's that. Emery seems about as good as coping with cup defeats as Jurgen Klopp, which is to say, not very.

I like that.

Feels like a banana skin of the past, I think Everton will field a strong team for this and try and continue their decent form. We should have enough but i can't escape the feeling we're in for one of those tough hard fought games, a draw and penalties. 

Would like to see us go strong enough to get through. Ideally would rest Cash and especially Digne but not sure we can unless someone can do a job out of position. Maybe give Ramsey an hour to get him match fit.                

Olsen

Cash, Chambers, Lenglet, Digne

Bailey, Donk, Tielemans, Ramsey

Zaniolo, Duran

3-1 Villa

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Shit crowd, even shitter weather means perfect Dyche ball. 

Olsen 

Cash Konsa Pau Digne

McGinn Luiz Donk  JJ

Watkins Diaby 

Get to 5 nil by 60 mins and make 5 subs . 

Bringing out the big guns up front from the start, eh? Could be interesting.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, villan95 said:

Would like to see us go strong enough to get through. Ideally would rest Cash and especially Digne but not sure we can unless someone can do a job out of position. Maybe give Ramsey an hour to get him match fit.                

Olsen

Cash, Chambers, Lenglet, Digne

Bailey, Donk, Tielemans, Ramsey

Zaniolo, Duran

3-1 Villa

Do we have any word on Moreno or Carlos yet?