Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I guess it's just ashame people can't have there own opinions without people trying to fight it out of them.

For example. 

" I'm just not sure on this Brand case, especially that 16 year old, she was legal and dated him for months".

@******   "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HE'S A WORD REMOVED, OBVIOUSLY GUILTY OF EVERYTHING A FEMALE SAYS".

Does get a bit boring having any alternate input lately.

**** women, eh?!

Bunch of oversensitive cooks.

Edited by bobzy

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It makes sense to people who are left wing calling someone a paedo for random comments. Not for people who call or identify themselves as centralists. 

6 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Paedo!!!!!

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

:)

Aw man...I'm now busted as a left winger and have simultaneously single-handedly conceded the entire argument to Dem!   All for a stupid little joke that wasn't even clever.   What a horrible self-own!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For the sake of balance, this is not ok

I defended Youtube's decision to essentially do what they want as a private business, so I'm really not sure what on earth the UK govt are doing getting involved with Rumble? Whilst it's dodgy he can make money putting out defense videos of the allegations, it's 100% up to Rumble what they want to do with him based on those allegations.

I just don't get what the thought process is.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

For the sake of balance, this is not ok

I defended Youtube's decision to essentially do what they want as a private business, so I'm really not sure what on earth the UK govt are doing getting involved with Rumble? Whilst it's dodgy he can make money putting out defense videos of the allegations, it's 100% up to Rumble what they want to do with him based on those allegations.

I just don't get what the thought process is.

That's really bad and really dangerous. 

He hasn't been found guilty of anything so it is entirely wrong to try and stop any means of income for him. 

Public opinion is bad enough for him that you would expect that his views will take a massive hit and stifle his income somewhat but that is entirely down to the public and what they want to do. 

9 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

That's really bad and really dangerous. 

He hasn't been found guilty of anything so it is entirely wrong to try and stop any means of income for him. 

Public opinion is bad enough for him that you would expect that his views will take a massive hit and stifle his income somewhat but that is entirely down to the public and what they want to do. 

I agree, it certainly isn’t down to the UK government to try and tell an American company what they can and can’t do. 

The Tories, on the wrong side of everything yet again 😄

Edited by StefanAVFC

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

So more and more women have come forward and the police have launched an investigation. 

But how dare those orignal women speak out to the press. 

The lengths people will go to to stop someone who knows too much.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

So more and more women have come forward and the police have launched an investigation. 

But how dare those orignal women speak out to the press. 

Conspiracy innit. 

On 19/09/2023 at 10:58, AvfcRigo82 said:

From the small doses i've seen of him, He doesn't strike me as someone who will go down quietly.

Oh I do hope so. I look forward to him going to court to sue everyone and handing over his phone and laptop to scrutiny. Please do this Russ. 

Â