Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

I’m willing to believe much of Russell Brand’s sex life was consensual fun with women who knew what they were getting into and never got pressured into much.

But that story about the 16-year-old school girl has really bothered me. I don’t know how you can hear that and not think this is very nasty behaviour.

11 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I’m willing to believe much of Russell Brand’s sex life was consensual fun with women who knew what they were getting into and never got pressured into much.

But that story about the 16-year-old school girl has really bothered me. I don’t know how you can hear that and not think this is very nasty behaviour.

Totally legal but morally wrong that a 31 year old is shagging a 16 year old 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Totally legal but morally wrong that a 31 year old is shagging a 16 year old 

You've got a pretty weird defintion of what is "totally legal"

Alice was 16, the age of consent in the UK, when she dated Brand, who was 31 at the time, and says that he once forced his penis down her throat.

Alice said that she dated Brand for three months, during which she alleges that he “groomed” her and told her how to frame the relationship to her parents. In one sexual encounter at the end of their relationship, Alice said Brand sexually assaulted her when he shoved his penis in her mouth, even as she was pushing him away. She says she had to punch him in the stomach to get him off of her.

Link

14 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

IMG_0697.jpeg

Excellent!  Can you do one now for “Progressive” Left wing politically correct socially aware tolerant of everything except dissent kind to everyone except dissenters and anyone accused of anything anywhere justice warrior virtue signalling Marxist authoritarian you're not extreme left therefore you must be extreme right judge jury and executioner cliché bingo?  Just in the interests of balance of course....oh, silly me I forgot where I was for a second.  

• Haha 3

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

You’re on a Aston Villa forum, a fan see notoriously famous for their extreme left wing views in the left wing strongholds of *checks notes* Lichfield and Sutton Coldfield. 

Let's not judge them on who they are, let's judge them on their politics - didn't you say something like that?

3 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

Well since it references the opposite arguments to Loxtocks,  if this is a right wing one then his is a left wing one.  Take your pick.  

No, the original one is right wing arguments, your follow up one is right wing names for things they don't like.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

Excellent!  Can you do one now for “Progressive” Left wing politically correct socially aware tolerant of everything except dissent kind to everyone except dissenters and anyone accused of anything anywhere justice warrior virtue signalling Marxist authoritarian you're not extreme left therefore you must be extreme right judge jury and executioner cliché bingo?  Just in the interests of balance of course....oh, silly me I forgot where I was for a second.  

It’s a meme…..

feel free to make your own? 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Eh?

I didn't get it exactly right but but on the Peterson thread you said:

"Carl Benjamin classes himself as a ‘Sensible Centrist’ so I really think we shouldn’t be listening to what people class themselves as, and look at their politics instead." 

17 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

Its easy enough to do one with hard left views, you haven't done that, but you could easily do it. But is it relevant to this thread. There is a Labour thread, where I am sure you will think as we are all left wingers is full of back slapping bonhomie rejoicing the workers. You would be wrong, but thats perhaps a better place for a left wing bingo card.

Â