Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

38 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Oh, how sad.

It's pretty clear that it's not about the reaction towards Lawrence Fox's weird sex rant (that isn't even in the Top 100 of terrible things Wooton has done) but taking the excuse to jump ship before the lid opens on another 'open secret' (even though it already has been reported on).

On a perhaps unrelated note...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Oh, how sad.

Who is Dan Wootton? I did a real quick google and saw a bunch of stuff saying that he is a journalist, and he might have some saucy photos? The tweet mentions the Mail Online, so this could be a reason I've never heard of him.

34 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Who is Dan Wootton? I did a real quick google and saw a bunch of stuff saying that he is a journalist, and he might have some saucy photos? The tweet mentions the Mail Online, so this could be a reason I've never heard of him.

Former News of the World & The Sun head editor who is now GB News' flagship presenter. Think that speaks for itself in regards to his character.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Puff daddy/p diddy/diddy/sean combs whatever you wanna call him these days has been accused of rape and abuse by singer cassie

Some serious allegations here about his threatening to blow up another rapper kid cudis car - and apparently his car did explode when he was home. Combs seems a powerful man do i have little to know hope that anything will come of it if guilty

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Puff daddy/p diddy/diddy/sean combs whatever you wanna call him these days has been accused of rape and abuse by singer cassie

Some serious allegations here about his threatening to blow up another rapper kid cudis car - and apparently his car did explode when he was home. Combs seems a powerful man do i have little to know hope that anything will come of it if guilty

He was on Graham Norton last week. I know absolutely nothing about him, but I thought he seemed a bit creepy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

IIRC he was charged or at least went on trial for some gun offences years ago. In this case he’s saying that his ex-girlfriend initially asked for $30m to keep this all quiet but it was rejected. Sounds like a messy one, and potentially another high profile artist ending up behind bars.

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

He was on Graham Norton last week. I know absolutely nothing about him, but I thought he seemed a bit creepy. 

I did follow rap music in the 90s when all the biggie/2pac stuff but ive always felt there is something about this guy i dont like

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

IIRC he was charged or at least went on trial for some gun offences years ago. In this case he’s saying that his ex-girlfriend initially asked for $30m to keep this all quiet but it was rejected. Sounds like a messy one, and potentially another high profile artist ending up behind bars.

Read the whole allegations. Its horrific all these allegations that he out her through. Making her having to hide away in hotels when he beat her up, beating her constantly.

He sounds like a absolute vile human being.i really hope a documentary is done on him like the 'surviving r kelly' which ultimately helped send him down is done on him to help get justice if he commited these crimes. 

She has put alot of details in this so surely they can investigate this properly 

Cassie, only one? This guy was the gangster of rap, its just he comes with the charm. Jennifer Lopez has some hidden stories she keeps locked up, he would have 100s of allegations on him if people had the bottle to come out against him. Very powerful man in the American music industry.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Cassie, only one? This guy was the gangster of rap, its just he comes with the charm. Jennifer Lopez has some hidden stories she keeps locked up, he would have 100s of allegations on him if people had the bottle to come out against him. Very powerful man in the American music industry.

100%. He is alot more powerful than brand. If i was a betting man i would imagine there as many women  as brands accusers out there that havent come forward out of fear .

You just need to read up on him and see what a scumbag he is

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Alot more women coming out and making accusations against puff daddy/diddy/sean combs/clearing in the woods daddy

Hoping thw police investigate him as there seems to be some horrific accusations at what he did to women

(He paid off cassie out of court)

Edited by Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Alot more women coming out and making accusations against puff daddy/diddy/sean combs/clearing in the woods daddy

Hoping thw police investigate him as there seems to be some horrific accusations at what he did to women

You will need to investigate the whole industry in those days blatantly went on all through it, not just Sean Coombs.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

You will need to investigate the whole industry in those days blatantly went on all through it, not just Sean Coombs.

The only way that happens though is if victims come forward.

Alot have come out in coombs case so hopefully if investigated and if proven he has done these heinous crimes gets put away like r kelly has. This would hopefully encourage more victims to come forward knowing they have justice against powerful individuals like sean coombs

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm sure Mirah had a fling with him too at one stage around the early 00's.

Never been a fan of him really or his music.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I'm sure Mirah had a fling with him too at one stage around the early 00's.

Never been a fan of him really or his music.

Im pretty sure he was involved in the death of tupac too.

Wouldn't suprise me if he was involved in biggie smalls death either. He made so much money off him

Â